Current SeaWorld questions

gratefulfred

DIS Veteran
Hi can anyone who has been there recently tell me if the sting ray touch pool is open? Is dolphin cove open and if so are you still able to feed them? Is the sea lion area open and if so are you Still able to feed them?

I've been there twice this week. The sting ray touch pool is open, and you can feed them. Dolphin cove is open, but I don't know about feeding them. The sea lion area is open, and I believe you can still feed them.

I found the Sea World website to be accurate about closures. It's really just the two fully indoor rides - Antarctica and the motion simulator one - that are closed. Many of the drink stations and kiosks are also closed, and some rides have shortened hours.

Aside from when Atlantis goes down and the line builds up, we basically didn't wait for anything at all. You can walk into Manta, Kraken, or Maco and get on immediately. We were in the sea turtle underwater viewing area by ourselves on Wednesday.

I've been there twice this week. The sting ray touch pool is open, and you can feed them. Dolphin cove is open, but I don't know about feeding them. The sea lion area is open, and I believe you can still feed them.

I found the Sea World website to be accurate about closures. It's really just the two fully indoor rides - Antarctica and the motion simulator one - that are closed. Many of the drink stations and kiosks are also closed, and some rides have shortened hours.

Aside from when Atlantis goes down and the line builds up, we basically didn't wait for anything at all. You can walk into Manta, Kraken, or Maco and get on immediately. We were in the sea turtle underwater viewing area by ourselves on Wednesday.
Thank you so much for the quick response!

Hi can anyone who has been there recently tell me if the sting ray touch pool is open? Is dolphin cove open and if so are you still able to feed them? Is the sea lion area open and if so are you Still able to feed them?

Dolphin Cove is open as much as it has been over the last 3 or so years. Dolphin Encounters (extra price) are happening through out the day. You get to touch and play with the dolphins during a training session, you do not feed during an encounter.

The only way to feed a dolphin is during a dolphin up close tour, which takes place at dolphin nursery. Same as an encounter, but a longer training session, and you can feed.

Stingrays are open to touch and feed. I don't know about the sealions and seals.

sea lion feed booth is open. I've fed the sea lions a couple of times

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter