Current Tour Incentives

Last week my wife and Iwere staying at Yacht Club and received 3 fastpasses and $75 GC for each of us. Oh and they gave us each a mickey rice krispie treat.

So I thought I'd update this post with our experience. We went today. We were offered $50 each and three fast passes. I realized I could have better optimized this by going before our breakfast at boardwalk and saved $40 on the Lyfts... Boo. Hate when I realize I didn't perfectly optimize. I asked about $75 - the kiosk lady told me its "$25 for value, $50 for moderates, $75 for deluxe"... I didn't press.

It was a very interesting experience. My son LOVED kids club. Our guide seemed to really prefer CCV over Riviera he claimed they sold 12% of their remaining CCV inventory last week (77% to 89% "sold out")... But I made it clear I wasn't too interested in CCV. I have to say, I was MUCH more impressed with the Riviera suites in person. Huge. Beautiful finish out. I won't lie - I'm tempted... :P Maybe that's pixie dust? It makes me sad though that the dues plus restriction tip the balance the other way. Maybe I'll pick up some resale points in a few years.

I was surprised that our guide did kinda do the "so sign you up today?" which I was not expecting... It certainly wasn't a hard sell. But I think the fact that it is April 30, has something to do with it.

He was very upfront on reallocating - and mentioned room points can change from room type to room type. I know there is quite a massive thread on this elsewhere.

It's a slick experience and my husband and I are glad we did it, though I think we wish we had done it on resort day.

Thank you for sharing your tour experience. :)

We did a tour mid May (non dvc members) and signed up at Disney springs. We had a split stay between OKW and one of the All stars. The gift card changed between the resorts, from $150 at OKW and $50 at All Star. We moved to All Star before the tour but they were great and emailed us the $150 gift card anyway. We were offered the 3 FP but didn't need them as we were done with park days.

Do you know how long you have to wait before you can do the tour and get the incentives again? We did it in May and wondering if we can do it again in Feb (I know you can do the tour anytime but I remember there being a limit on how long you had to wait to be eligible for incentives again but can’t remember how long it was)

Do you know how long you have to wait before you can do the tour and get the incentives again? We did it in May and wondering if we can do it again in Feb (I know you can do the tour anytime but I remember there being a limit on how long you had to wait to be eligible for incentives again but can’t remember how long it was)
My dad went in October and then January. So you should be fine.

I signed up to take a tour while I was at the Poly. We were offered either a $75 gift card for each adult (we are staying at the Dolphin) OR three FP each including my son. My tour is in an hour so I’ll see if I can get both.

They did say that if my husband doesn’t tour, I would only get $75. Also, they were booked for a tour of the Riviera model at SSR so I’m seeing Copper Creek. She did say they will probably take me over to SSR after if I want to see the model.

We stayed at the Contemporary in May of this year and got the Disney timeshare advertisement in the mail a couple of week before our trip, as I recall. I think the incentive was for a $50 giftcard, but since we have ZERO interest in any timeshare no matter who is selling, it went in the trash.

When I went on the 13th of Sept., they gave me a $75 gift card and 4 fast passes. Didn't have to ask for anything, this was from the rep at the desk in the Contemporary near Chef Mickey's.

Gf and I did the tour last week and we each got $75 and 4 fast passes. You couldn’t use the fast passes on Frozen, 7DMT, Peter Pan, FoP, Rockin Rollercoaster, Slinky Dog, and the Star Wars ride.

Gf and I did the tour last week and we each got $75 and 4 fast passes. You couldn’t use the fast passes on Frozen, 7DMT, Peter Pan, FoP, Rockin Rollercoaster, Slinky Dog, and the Star Wars ride.

Hmm I just got an email for a $50 gift card for attending. I’m staying at Coronado for one night and Grand Floridian for 7. After reading this thread, I’m curious what I should do. Schedule over the phone for the $50 or schedule when I check into the grand for potentially more.

My email says $50 per family and no mention of fast passes. Did you Receive an email offer also or set this up on site? Not sure how too approach this since I’ve never been offered in my many travels to Disney .

Hmm I just got an email for a $50 gift card for attending. I’m staying at Coronado for one night and Grand Floridian for 7. After reading this thread, I’m curious what I should do. Schedule over the phone for the $50 or schedule when I check into the grand for potentially more.

My email says $50 per family and no mention of fast passes. Did you Receive an email offer also or set this up on site? Not sure how too approach this since I’ve never been offered in my many travels to Disney .
You should go talk to one of the agents in the hotel. Don't settle for the $50 alone. Let them offer you more in person. All I had to do was be a little non-committal in my conversation and the agent brought up the bonus for just doing the tour.

I out and out asked - the worst they can say is no and you're not in any different position.

Ignore the email and go up to the kiosk at GF. $75/person up to 2 people plus FPs. And ice cream! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter