Custom Disney Race themed cake

RENThead09

DIS Veteran
Has anyone ordered a cake through disney that was running themed to celebrate your race weekend.

Thinking about doing it for Marathon weekend for our dinner at Cali Grill and would love to hear ideas or see any pics you would be willing to share.

Not sure about theme...Dopey? the 4 parks? the medals? Shoe prints on a road all over the cake? Mickey? So many options. LOL

Thanks for any ideas and help out there.

and yes, there was some talk on the cake thread, but this is more the target market.

I've never done a rundisney cake of course but I have ordered a cake and it was great so I'm sure you'll be happy with whatever you get.

Has anyone ordered a cake through disney that was running themed to celebrate your race weekend.

Thinking about doing it for Marathon weekend for our dinner at Cali Grill and would love to hear ideas or see any pics you would be willing to share.

Not sure about theme...Dopey? the 4 parks? the medals? Shoe prints on a road all over the cake? Mickey? So many options. LOL

Thanks for any ideas and help out there.

and yes, there was some talk on the cake thread, but this is more the target market.

Sending you a PM.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!