Customizing Mobile Order

amyecpa

Mouseketeer
Is there anyway to make requests when placing a mobile order? For example, my kids won't touch anything green (I know, I know), but they love nachos. Could I place a mobile order at Pecos Bill's for nachos sans the lettuce and tomato? TIA

You can pull up and start orders on MDE to see what you can and cannot customize. Some options allow some customization and some do not. I just pull up and check to see. If I cannot change something, I either order in person or choose something else.

FYI: The restaurant or park has to be open when trying to see what options there are. The other day m, about 5:30 am, I wanted to check something on mobile ordering and I couldn’t as the place was closed.

Last edited:
You can pull up and start orders on MDE to see what you can and cannot customize. Some options allow some customization and some do not. I just pull up and check to see. If I cannot change something, I either order in person or choose something else.

FYI: The restaurant or park has to be open when trying to see what options there are. The other day m, about 5:30 am, I wanted to check something on mobile ordering and I couldn’t as the place was closed.
Thanks so much. I’ll “practice” and see what works for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!