Cyrstal Palace Question?

MICOL

DIS Veteran
This will be my first time staying offsite and my questions is, if we have an early PS how do we get in. Does the boat or monrail run early for early breakfast. Say I have an 8am Ps and the park opens at 9am how do we get there?

park at TTC and take the monirail (boat probably won't be running, I believe). There should be a sign when you arrive at the gates showing you which one to go to. I believe it is always to one to the left at MK, but I'm not certain.

Yup - drive to the TTC and go to the MK monorail. The CM's there will look up on their list to confirm that you have a PS, then they'll let you on the monorail. At the MK main gate, you'll see a sign (or just ask) for the entrance for people with an early PS. Again they check you off on their list and your on your way. The best part of this? You will have Main Street almost all to yourself. When we did this last year, we saw absolutely no one between the gate and the castle. Great photo op!!

We did that last year and took the early bus from Port Orleans, I have the best photo of my kids alone in front of the castle and a nice peaceful video of main street and the castle. Its pricey for Breakfast but there are those plusses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!