D-23 Expo

North of Mouse

DIS Veteran
Just read an account of a D-23 Expo attendee and it didn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me. Anyone else have experience going? Not only that, but the admission price is steep and didn't guarantee admission to events, but standing in lines hoping to get in. What am I missing?

You'll never know if you don't go for yourself. Besides everyone is different. For instance I am a Disney fanatic so I know if enjoy it but it's up to you.

Just read an account of a D-23 Expo attendee and it didn't sound like a whole lot of fun to me. Anyone else have experience going? Not only that, but the admission price is steep and didn't guarantee admission to events, but standing in lines hoping to get in. What am I missing?

This year will be my 5th. I love the major panels where you get previews of upcoming movies and park changes. Have seen quite a few star appearances at those. It does require patience with the lines.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter