D-Day Invasion- "Strange"-ly Imminent!! TRIP REPORT IS UP!!

:welcome: home Liesa!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time:wizard:... sorry about coming back to reality so quickly.:sad2: :sad:

Congrats to Andrew!!!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

Welcome back Liesa! Glad to hear it was so wonderful! Sorry to hear that life/reality has hit already. Good luck at the school!

Liesa - WELCOME BACK!!! I'm so glad to hear that you had a wonderful and magical trip!

Congratulations to Andrew!!

I am sure you are going to be bombarded with a million-and-one things now that you're home - take a deep breath - and take things one-at-a-time! :hug:

Hi Mary,

Welcome back!! So nice to hear that you had the best time ever!!

How great that the Millers had such a magical time! :goodvibes

Welcome home, Liesa. We have missed you. Can't wait to hear all about your trip (I may have to sneak looks on my laptop while we are gone). And Congrats again to Andrew!

The trip of a lifetime- or maybe even two!!! IT was fabulous in EVERY way possible, and I have so much to tell. But first things first. This morning I have to take my son into school and figure that all out. Life has hit me like a freight train- starting with the plane ride sitting in front of a crying, kicking, screaming, poopy baby- I swear they should comp drinks to those who have to endure that!

Love you ALL!!

Welcome back Liesa! Sounds like an excellent flight home. :laughing: Sorry you had to endure that.

Take your time getting real life settled, you have just a couple things on your plate right now! :hug:

Welcome Back! I can't believe that your trip is over. Hope it went well at school today. Congratulations to Andrew.. I know that you are proud.

Yea to Andrew :)

Welcome back home from the World now once you have had a chance to relax and pull all the hot irons out of the fire and have taken care of each and everyone of them then grab a glass of wine and tell us all about the trip. Cause you KNOW how we crazy DISers are about hearing ALL ABOUT the WORLD and your wonderful fanatic crazy time there :)

Hey Howdy Hi,

My morning consisted of dropping into the local school and setting up a meeting with the counselor and principal, dropping by the doctor's office to make a well check/ immunization update appt., buying coffee (now, let's just get our priorities straight!), serving my family lunch, doing a load of laundry, getting Anara, my 8 yr. old's ear's pierced, which looks adorable, and getting Bek started on some choco cookies. :scared1::scared1::scared1: Where is Main Street Bakery when you need it?!!

Hopefully, I can start working on uploading photos tonight!! Meantime, I worked on chapter titles on the plane..... so there IS progress. Now to find the time.

Hey Howdy Hi,

My morning consisted of dropping into the local school and setting up a meeting with the counselor and principal, dropping by the doctor's office to make a well check/ immunization update appt., buying coffee (now, let's just get our priorities straight!), serving my family lunch, doing a load of laundry, getting Anara, my 8 yr. old's ear's pierced, which looks adorable, and getting Bek started on some choco cookies. :scared1::scared1::scared1: Where is Main Street Bakery when you need it?!!

Hopefully, I can start working on uploading photos tonight!! Meantime, I worked on chapter titles on the plane..... so there IS progress. Now to find the time.
:woohoo: A Liesa Post! I didn't think I was gonna be able to keep this thread propped up all by myself much longer....... :rolleyes1

BTW, when do you plan to come back and announce how decidedly I won the trip activities contest??? :rolleyes:

Ha, very funny, Marv! May take a while, my friend just swung by with a gigantic sack of backed things from Starbucks. May take some time to work my way through those first. :rolleyes1

Now, off to Mr. Washer and Mrs. Dryer.

The trip of a lifetime- or maybe even two!!! IT was fabulous in EVERY way possible, and I have so much to tell. But first things first. This morning I have to take my son into school and figure that all out. Life has hit me like a freight train- starting with the plane ride sitting in front of a crying, kicking, screaming, poopy baby- I swear they should comp drinks to those who have to endure that!

Love you ALL!!

Welcome Home! by home does that mean you're in Portland? which is only a short 5 hour drive from me?.....

:woohoo: A Liesa Post! I didn't think I was gonna be able to keep this thread propped up all by myself much longer....... :rolleyes1

That's actually her second post of the day. And I don't think you've been the only one keeping this thread propped up. ;)

Ha, very funny, Marv! May take a while, my friend just swung by with a gigantic sack of backed things from Starbucks. May take some time to work my way through those first. :rolleyes1

Now, off to Mr. Washer and Mrs. Dryer.
No problem. Just put Tate on it! :thumbsup2 We all want to see pics of him in his new adornments anyway! :banana: I'm sure he can fill in adequately until you have more time...... ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter