D-Day Invasion- "Strange"-ly Imminent!! TRIP REPORT IS UP!!

It's very cute! She wanted pearl studs, but they didn't have any- so she went with tanzanite. So cute!!!

Tanzanite is very pretty! Good choice!

West Coast Invasion.........

Uh...

Southwest STOPS doing Jackson MS to Portland flights on 1/7/2011.....

Just sayin'...:rolleyes1

I see a West Coast meet with a Southern Belle invasion in the future!

I've wanted to visit the West Coast for years. Plus DL. ::yes::

Us too! We are hoping to do a CA/DL/whatever trip in June 2012 or 2013.

Now, back to Star Wars with my precious family. :goodvibes They loved on me with pink roses, laid out jammies, love notes, hugs, you name it!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY~!!

Star Wars and loving from the family - a perfect combination! :thumbsup2

Welcome home, Leisa!

Have not been posting anywhere much, but trying to keep reading....looking forward to the TR - it will be a good one for sure!! :cool1:

Enjoying being back with your family - they are sweeties. :goodvibes

:grouphug: :flower3:

You guys are great!! REALLY!! Thanks for all your sweet welcome homes, Everyone!!! I did work on polishing up my 1st chapter, which was actually mostly written before I left, but my sweet husband is treating me tonight me to free Mexican and margharitas. Gotta love that!!! Earlier, I started to show my girls all the pix that I took, and realized that there are literally hundreds to go through, edit, upload and all that.... I am becoming afraid- you should be too.

Now, back to Star Wars with my precious family. :goodvibes They loved on me with pink roses, laid out jammies, love notes, hugs, you name it!!! I LOVE MY FAMILY~!!

What a special and perfect welcome home from your family, Liesa. :)

Don't worry Kathy, some of us on here will take GOOD care of your PTR thread while you're away........:lmao:

that's nice!

Oh dear, I think I am in trouble. :scared1:

You guys are great!! REALLY!! Thanks for all your sweet welcome homes, Everyone!!! I did work on polishing up my 1st chapter, which was actually mostly written before I left, but my sweet husband is treating me tonight me to free Mexican and margharitas. Gotta love that!!!

Margharitas!! :thumbsup2 My friend made a "skinny girl" margharita for me over the weekend - it was very tasty!!

Earlier, I started to show my girls all the pix that I took, and realized that there are literally hundreds to go through, edit, upload and all that.... I am becoming afraid- you should be too.

What a beautiful welcome home from your family! There's nothing better in the world than that!! :hug:

And you are right...it seems a LOT harder to be back this time. If I was not going back in 2 weeks it would be horrible. And it is still bad because Liesa and LeeAnn won't be there. :(

Maroo- Yes going back in a couple of weeks is a great way to beat the Disney blues. Remember I will be at POP 1-5 so let me know where you will be and we will meet up for some F& W yumminess.:woohoo:

Eandesmom- Yay for Andrew.

Liesa- what a great welcome home.

Maroo- Yes going back in a couple of weeks is a great way to beat the Disney blues. Remember I will be at POP 1-5 so let me know where you will be and we will meet up for some F& W yumminess.:woohoo:

sending you a PM! :)

Good morning! I was thinking about the storm watch - I think we made it to Igor before the girls came back! I need all of them to blow by before our cruise in 3 weeks!:eek:

Welcome HOME!!:)
What a sweet family.:grouphug:
Congrats to Andrew.:yay:
Can't wait to hear all about it. :thumbsup2

KIM

Welcome home everyone! and congrats to Andrew! what an accomplishment. Can't wait to read about everyones adventures! :goodvibes

How are the kids adjusting? I can't imagine how big of a culture shock it has to be for all of you but espeacialy the littler ones.

Such a sweet welcome back from everyone~!! Just a head's up, I put up the first post of what promises to be a fun-filled, really hip and groovy kind of TR!

See you...

HERE!!

I just posted pictures of Baker's trip on my FB page...

I will be posting them on here at some point in the future as part of our trip reporting...but it may be a while and his fans wanted to see pics!

So....if you are my FB friend, you can see them. If you are not my FB friend, feel free to friend me, if you want to see them right now. :) I will give some more details when I write the TR...

I am www.facebook.com/maroo if you don't know my first and last name. :)

Such a sweet welcome back from everyone~!! Just a head's up, I put up the first post of what promises to be a fun-filled, really hip and groovy kind of TR!

See you...

HERE!!
Be right over! :banana:
I just posted pictures of Baker's trip on my FB page...

I will be posting them on here at some point in the future as part of our trip reporting...but it may be a while and his fans wanted to see pics!

So....if you are my FB friend, you can see them. If you are not my FB friend, feel free to friend me, if you want to see them right now. :) I will give some more details when I write the TR...

I am www.facebook.com/maroo if you don't know my first and last name. :)
I'll try to locate and friend you tonight. Unless I can do it from my phone, it is blocked at work. Can't wait to see the pics!:woohoo:
Mary-
I 'friended' you just before you left on your trip... check your friends requests. ;)
That's Nice! :)

Mary-
I 'friended' you just before you left on your trip... check your friends requests. ;)

eek!

I have 43...so I will accept them all when I get home this evening...So sorry I missed that! :goodvibes

The TR has started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Woo Hoo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter