D-Luxe Burger Combos

jenushkask8s

Cute and fluffy!
Does anyone know if the duos (2 burgers, 2 drinks and 1 fry) at D-Luxe Burger are included on the DDP and, if so, would it be 1 or 2 QS credits?

This is our first time on DDP (QS) so trying to do a little planning ahead of time. :)

TIA!!

In looking at the sites I've found D-Luxe Burgers is just 1 QS credit. Nothing lists about the duos if they are 1 or 2 credits. You could call the dining line (407) 939-1947 and ask them if it would be 1 or 2 credits.

Does anyone know if the duos (2 burgers, 2 drinks and 1 fry) at D-Luxe Burger are included on the DDP and, if so, would it be 1 or 2 QS credits?

This is our first time on DDP (QS) so trying to do a little planning ahead of time. :)

TIA!!

IF they let you use the QS for this, it will be 2 QS credits as it is for 2 people. Any time you see something "for two" it will cost you 2 credits. In the past, that's only been at TS restaurants. This duo at D-Luxe is new, so someone is going to have to try it to see if they will allow QS credits for it and come back to let us know.

I'm willing to bet it will be available for 2 CS credits... the offer seems to me to be designed specifically to tailor to dining plan guests.

On the menu they're listed in a section called "Duos - Serves Two" so it's probably the same as the "for two" items at table service restaurants. I would expect they will require two credits.

Hey! My question is a bit more general about D-Luxe and QS... how do credits get used there. I have noticed on AllEars that all that they really list for DDP is that the fries are a snack credit, and I couldn't see any combos... So like is a burger (and only a burger) 1 QS credit here, and then you have to use a snack credit for a drink and one for fries... or are there combos I am just missing where you get a burger fries and a drink for a QS credit. Me and my BF are planning on going there after we fly in, so the combo for two also works for us for two credits. Sorry, I am just finding looking at D-Luxe Burger (although super appetizing) a bit confusing.

Hey! My question is a bit more general about D-Luxe and QS... how do credits get used there. I have noticed on AllEars that all that they really list for DDP is that the fries are a snack credit, and I couldn't see any combos... So like is a burger (and only a burger) 1 QS credit here, and then you have to use a snack credit for a drink and one for fries... or are there combos I am just missing where you get a burger fries and a drink for a QS credit. Me and my BF are planning on going there after we fly in, so the combo for two also works for us for two credits. Sorry, I am just finding looking at D-Luxe Burger (although super appetizing) a bit confusing.

A quick-service credit is a burger and a drink. The regular fries are a snack credit. Or you could get the combo for 2 which would take 2 quick-service credits.

Yes, burger is a CS credit. If you add fries, it is a also a snack credit. Burgers are larger so if you have a smaller appetite, one burger could easily be shared.

Update: we went to D-Luxe Burger for dinner tonight and they would not let us get the Duo on the dining plan. We ended up using 1 QS credit each for a burger and drink and 1 snack credit for the fries (which we shared).

Wow! Thank you so much for reporting back with your experience. I'm surprised that they wouldn't take 2 credits for the Duo. Maybe there is not a way to ring it up like that. What did you think about the meal - recommended?

Wow! Thank you so much for reporting back with your experience. I'm surprised that they wouldn't take 2 credits for the Duo. Maybe there is not a way to ring it up like that. What did you think about the meal - recommended?

The meal was OK. Not the greatest burger I've ever had but definitely not the worst, either. DH said he prefers the burgers at Splitsville but YMMV.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter