D23 Expo 2019 (First page with major info)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you! We love the Territory Lounge and go there every trip, even if we're not staying at the lodge.
My wife and I always spend our rainy days in there. Bowl of soup, some brews and relaxation. It's become such a tradition that we are always hoping for a rainy day while we are there! pirate:

Thanks Ryan, and others, for posting the links to all the news from this weekend. I appreciate being able to keep up with all the changes.
My 2 cents on opinions v. just sharing the info.
I used to get upset about changes at WDW, (especially the loss of some of the originals, including the original Image Works), but have adjusted my expectations over the years. I am responsible for finding joy when I am there, in spite of closed or changed attractions, weather, construction, refurbs, etc. If someone feels like there is not enough there to make them happy, maybe they should consider not going or delaying their trip. I do get upset about things like parking fees at resorts or dirty bathrooms, but I have not gotten to the point where it keeps me from going back. I am going through some serious health issues right now and I am hoping my January trip will be a celebration of good health. But if I do not get the good news I am hoping for, I will go anyhow and celebrate just being there; seeing the castle, having a drink in the WL lobby, walking around and taking photos, and riding some of my favorite attractions.
( I will be sad if SE is closed, but I will spend more time in WS or maybe ride Soarin' twice)
Sorry, it was just a bit disheartening to read so much negativity between the sharing of what was going on. And some of it sounded a bit entitled. Yes, WDW is expensive, but we each decide individually whether it is worth it for us. Disney does not "owe" us new rides and pavilions. It's up to us to research what's there and decide if it is for us or not.
So, Ryan, if you are still reading, I actually have a question! Are you going to continue this thread with any dates or further info, or will it all be on your regular News thread now? I just don't want to miss the closing date of SE or the ADR opening date for the space restaurant. Thanks!!
I am wishing the best for your health. Hopefully the good attitude you are taking helps your body follow suit.

I love when people are unhappy, disappointed, or whatever and they express it, they are whining. It's a discussion board and people are going to have differing opinions. And believe me, this is one of the nicer ones...
I think the challenge comes in when people mention the same thing in numerous posts. Then it gets to the whining stage.

that blue shirt with Spaceship Earth on it is pretty nice

They had it in black too. It was really awesome, and I couldn't resist buying it. Old school Epcot fan here, who is extremely excited that the park is finally getting some love!

@rteetz!!!!!!! Thank you thank you again. Just watched this whole thing!! (Totally worth staying up until 1am and the lack of sleep). Wow that was awesome :D

Guys - if you can find 2 hours to spare and you enjoy the character voices this one is a CAN’T MISS!!!

This was one of the best panels of the weekend. It really helped our group cheer up and put a good face on the whole event, since it was the last panel of the weekend for us. I had a great time mostly, but some of my friends had been before and were upset by the reservation system and the Parks panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!