D23 Expo Japan 2013

I wonder how Florida D23 members feel about Japan getting an Expo before they do. But thank you for the share! :D

Hubby and I are thinking about attending. I think it's going to be a bit crazy trying to figure out how to buy tix. I already emailed D23 member services and they weren't much help. Gonna keep looking.

Hubby and I are thinking about attending. I think it's going to be a bit crazy trying to figure out how to buy tix. I already emailed D23 member services and they weren't much help. Gonna keep looking.

I used Bing Translate (which in turn used Microsoft Translator) after Google Translate couldn't read the ticket page...and I have to say I'm no clearer about how the tickets are being sold and/or distributed.

But I'm amused that it seems more carefully run than the one in Anaheim, with ticket levels and pre-selecting panels and ticket lotteries. I think, even with the Japanese, I know more about this one than ours in August. :rotfl:

Thanks. Gonna check it out via Bing. Never tried it before. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure something out. My only concern is I wonder how crazy crowded it's going to be if we do figure it out and are able to purchase tickets. That might be part of the magic. LOL.

Thanks. Gonna check it out via Bing. Never tried it before. Hopefully, I'll be able to figure something out. My only concern is I wonder how crazy crowded it's going to be if we do figure it out and are able to purchase tickets. That might be part of the magic. LOL.

You might have some luck posting on the Tokyo Disneyland board here on the DIS or even the one on the Mice Chat forums - some of them are locals and have a better grasp of the language than the electronic translators do. ;)

Just based on what I saw when I was in Tokyo, assume it's going to be extremely crowded and popular...but it would also be fun! The Japanese Disney fans are very loyal. :goodvibes

Wondering if there is anyone here that might be able to help me figure out how to get tix. If I understand correctly (using a web translator), the tickets are available by lottery only? Is it only open to Japanese residents? Would love some help on this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter