D23 Expo Japan

seaskyABI

Earning My Ears
Anyone have tickets? :)

I unfortunately don't and am sad I'm missing out,
but I was able to get an Oswald blanket from the Disney Store :D

I do plan to go lurk this weekend though and see what's up :3

Anyone have tickets? :) I unfortunately don't and am sad I'm missing out, but I was able to get an Oswald blanket from the Disney Store :D I do plan to go lurk this weekend though and see what's up :3

Did not buy tickets for it but know a couple of acquaintances who will be there. I'm interested to know what it will be like! We might try for next year if they do it again. Let us know if you see any Disneylebrities while lurking!

Just came back from a late night movie at Ikspiari and the cast was still hard at work past 11pm. Lots of cast working on it and some people are queued up outside the amphitheater. In the Ambassador Hotel there are long queues set up and extra tables. There is also signage for the people waiting in the queue asking them to ask for cast assistance if they are not feeling well. Looks like the are expecting and well prepared for a large crowd! Hope everything goes well for the cast and for the attendees! I have work and then afterwards a get together with friends but I wish I could go! Will stop in on Sunday though to check out the atmosphere!

I heard they did a character based show celebrating 30 years of parades, shows, & entertainment - did anyone see it? Or someplace that has the video?

thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter