'Dace with me!' A 2 week September 2015 TR, Updated MNSSHP

What a great TR! I've been playing around whether I should go September or November. I'm leaning more towards September now because of MNSSHP! We would be there for two weeks as well so I'm sure even with crowds we would get a lot done! Now to plan your next trip??...

What a great TR! I've been playing around whether I should go September or November. I'm leaning more towards September now because of MNSSHP! We would be there for two weeks as well so I'm sure even with crowds we would get a lot done! Now to plan your next trip??...
If you go in Nov Christmas is up and so is MVMCP. If you celebrate Christmas it's a truly beautiful time too go. Can't beat watching Candlelight In EPCOT.

I've always gone in September, it's great to be there at Halloween time + it's still warm enough to swim! Two weeks if the way to go if you can afford it! I find it so hard to feel like i've toured properly in anything less than a week, plus sometimes you just need to have a break day! Well i've a DLR trip coming up soon, but after that, well, let's just say i'll be starting a whole new kind of adventure with Disney :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter