Dads Birthday.

scotlass

<b><font color=red>Proud Redhead</b><br><font colo
My dad would have been 60 today.

he died in 2000 just 9 weeks before i had my DS.

he was not my biological dad but he brought me up from when i was 6.

i have a brother and sister who are both his and my mums and i am sad to say i always thot he loved them more.........i was soooo wrong.

looking back he never ever made a difference,but i did.

i never knew how much i loved him till he was gone,and i know he never knew either.

that is a regret i will live with for thr rest of my life.

so please tell your nearest and dearest every day how much you love them.......dont leave it till its to late.

God bless dad.

I am sure he knew you loved him. Great reminder though to always tell our loved ones how we feel.

It seems sad to me that you are burdening yourself now with regrets over things you were too young too see. I'm sure your Dad knew how you felt, kids have a funny way of saying I love you without words. Its there every-time one my kids asks me a question or looks for me with a boo-boo or asks me to help if they are scared... I'm sure with 3 kids your Dad spoke Kidspeak well enough to read you. I'm also fairly certain he wouldn't want you to feel this way, just look at your own child and think how you would feel if she were feeling the way you are right now. I'm sure he doesn't like it any more than you would.

I know this is a personal belief thing but... I believe that those we love never really leave us, so if you need him to hear you, just say it out loud and he will.

Here are some hugs:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter