DAH AP Discount

Adreana

Mouseketeer
My boyfriend is a CM and I have my AP on the same Disney Experience account. Does he have to be the AP holder to buy DAH discount tickets since it is his account? Or is there a CM discount? When I try to click update profile to show I have an AP it only gives me the option to type in my pass number then states its already been assigned to someone. Thanks for any help

Your AP should really be associated to your own separate MDE account and then the account to should be linked under friends and family.

You should be able to call the AP help desk and have them help you sort it out. Although you may need your boyfriend on the phone too.

As it stands right now since your AP is on his account, he will have to login through his account to purchase at the discounted price. I don't know if there is a better CM discount, he should check through the hub to find out.

There is a CM discount and it is better than the AP discount, but only avail for MK I believe.

I had a CM purchase me an AH ticket for HS back in March and it was about $63. Way better than the AP discount. She couldn't get MK and said those were rare.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter