Dairy Farmers Wife IS going to Disney in March/April!

I didn't know Captain Jack wasn't in the parks anymore :( The flashing thing sounds more like an urban myth to me, but I suppose it could happen, people are crazy!

He is still there for the tutorial, but I don't think for meet and greets. I think he might come out at Halloween though, but not for sure on that.

I think my SD card is in SD heaven somewhere. I called WDW again today and they didn't even have a record that I had filed a report last week. This guy went and looked at cards though, and none have been turned in for those dates. I called GF and they have had nothing turned in as well. I also called Pop and the lady I got there was not friendly. She told me if it wasn;t left in my room then they would never be able to get it back to me. Anything found on property with out a name on it is thrown away.
I now am going to write Disney and complain. I know it's my fault for losing it, but come on! Do they really need to throw these things away. I just need to find a email to write to now.

I think my SD card is in SD heaven somewhere. I called WDW again today and they didn't even have a record that I had filed a report last week. This guy went and looked at cards though, and none have been turned in for those dates. I called GF and they have had nothing turned in as well. I also called Pop and the lady I got there was not friendly. She told me if it wasn;t left in my room then they would never be able to get it back to me. Anything found on property with out a name on it is thrown away.
I now am going to write Disney and complain. I know it's my fault for losing it, but come on! Do they really need to throw these things away. I just need to find a email to write to now.

That really is just sad. I can't believe that they wouldn't have a place to keep stuff for even a week or 2 in case someone calls to ask about it.

Do you remember what was on it? I'm almost afraid to ask.......... :sad:

That really is just sad. I can't believe that they wouldn't have a place to keep stuff for even a week or 2 in case someone calls to ask about it.

Do you remember what was on it? I'm almost afraid to ask.......... :sad:

I can't beleive they don't have the capability to look whats on the cards. Only the parks lost and found does. Everywhere else doesn't.
I do remember pretty much what was on it.
I know there is a picture of Claire and I on the plane, and then shots out the window. Video of the sailaway party, along with other random videos. The horn on video. Pictures from our Nassau day. I do have some of those on the waterproof camera, but most were on this card. Also a lot for the afternoon at Castaway Cay. I took the big boy out in the morning and then when we came back in the afternoon I left him behind and took the waterproof one and the p&S. But I took most pictures on that dang card except when we were in the water. I just wish I could get one extra dose of pixie dust and find it. But I think I ran my luck out, since I misplaced several things on the trip, and found all of those items.

when Dayne lost Danny's keys (and his name was not on them) they told him to call central lost and found (we ended up just going there (thankfully, he had an extra truck key) it was located at the (oh what is the letters for that--something like the TCC--it was in the same place as the main dog kennel). They had bins for like things and she brought him out a small box with three sets of keys. Danny said they had ALL sorts of things there, and I know a fellow disser who had left her camera behind and it was at the lost and found, too! Good Luck! Jen

when Dayne lost Danny's keys (and his name was not on them) they told him to call central lost and found (we ended up just going there (thankfully, he had an extra truck key) it was located at the (oh what is the letters for that--something like the TCC--it was in the same place as the main dog kennel). They had bins for like things and she brought him out a small box with three sets of keys. Danny said they had ALL sorts of things there, and I know a fellow disser who had left her camera behind and it was at the lost and found, too! Good Luck! Jen

I think I have called the main lost and found. I would love to be able to go there and just look. I am not trusting any of these people I have talked to. The only good guy was the DCL guy. He told me not to lose hope, as it could still be turned in. But I highly doubt I lost it on the ship. Now the WDW guy told me if it's not there now, it is't going to show up because they don't log stuff this far from the lost date. I even asked if they would call if it was found and he said no, it won't be found now.

I can't beleive they don't have the capability to look whats on the cards.

They probably do have the capacity, but Disney has a stupid rule about it because someone thought it was a good rule to have. Just like the CM's not being allowed to answer cell phones that are turned in. Chances are, its the OWNER calling to see if someone found their phone. When I lost my phone on Dumbo my sister started calling it. She called it at least 20 times but nobody picked up. We went to the Dumbo ride because that's where I remembered having it last. As we walked up to the ride we could hear my phone ringing in a CM's pocket. I asked why in the world wouldn't he put us out of our misery and just answer it. He said Disney doesn't allow them to answer lost phones. ??? What a stupid rule!

They probably do have the capacity, but Disney has a stupid rule about it because someone thought it was a good rule to have. Just like the CM's not being allowed to answer cell phones that are turned in. Chances are, its the OWNER calling to see if someone found their phone. When I lost my phone on Dumbo my sister started calling it. She called it at least 20 times but nobody picked up. We went to the Dumbo ride because that's where I remembered having it last. As we walked up to the ride we could hear my phone ringing in a CM's pocket. I asked why in the world wouldn't he put us out of our misery and just answer it. He said Disney doesn't allow them to answer lost phones. ??? What a stupid rule!

Yep. Some dumb rule for some dumb reason...like they might actually have to work a little harder.
My cell was turned off, which immediately made me know that someone had it somewhere. I am so greatful someone actually turned it in though. I thank them every day...whoever they are.

I have a little Rant.

I got my photopass edited, but 2 pictures were missing the magic shot of Tink. I emailed photpass over and over and they had trouble finind it because we have over 2600 on the account. :rolleyes1 They then told me Monday the change would be made in 24 hours and to clear cookies etc to see it. As of this morning it stil lwasn't showing up, even with the cookies cleared in 3 different ways. So I called this morning and they said it was there and just edit it and it will be on my CD. Lets hope they are right.
So I make the order and this afternoon I get an email that says my address isn't right. This is the same address I have used with 2 past orders. What the heck? I have my street abbreviated, but I never had a problem with deliveries before. So I went in and wrote the street out and emailed them back the change. I sure hope they don't mess anything else up.

Sorry your having such a hard time with photopass. We have a missing picture too. It was Kadence holding Tink, but the photo is nowhere to be found. I'm betting it's on the person's cd that was before us or after us.:confused:

Sorry your having such a hard time with photopass. We have a missing picture too. It was Kadence holding Tink, but the photo is nowhere to be found. I'm betting it's on the person's cd that was before us or after us.:confused:

It used to be easyt to contact them and have a missing picture put back on or get one fixed. This time it's like pulling teeth and they are slow to reply.

It used to be easyt to contact them and have a missing picture put back on or get one fixed. This time it's like pulling teeth and they are slow to reply.

Jen, I had the same problem with the magic shots. It took forever, and several emails, but they finally showed up.

Jen, I had the same problem with the magic shots. It took forever, and several emails, but they finally showed up.

I still think that those magic shots aren't there, but I really can't do more since they are saying they are there.

YEAH! I just saw the Mary Popkins picture in your signature!

SO pretty! :goodvibes

YEAH! I just saw the Mary Popkins picture in your signature!

SO pretty! :goodvibes

I had to make a change in my editing. I was getting blurryeyed editing food. It didn't come out as well as I had hoped. I hate 1900PF for pictures though. I never get good pictures there. All of mine are grainy from a high ISO.

I had to make a change in my editing. I was getting blurryeyed editing food. It didn't come out as well as I had hoped. I hate 1900PF for pictures though. I never get good pictures there. All of mine are grainy from a high ISO.

Jen, I have trouble in 1900 PF too. I like to use a higher ISO since there aren't external windows in there, but I'm never really happy with how those turn out. I WAS happier this time, but only because I shot RAW and adjusted the white balance and ran it through noise reduction.

I'm reading a book right now on on-camera flash to see if I can figure out how to do it better.

Jen, I have trouble in 1900 PF too. I like to use a higher ISO since there aren't external windows in there, but I'm never really happy with how those turn out. I WAS happier this time, but only because I shot RAW and adjusted the white balance and ran it through noise reduction.

I'm reading a book right now on on-camera flash to see if I can figure out how to do it better.

I think I actually used the on camera flash in there and used P and had a high ISO for it. I didn't want to fuss too much with settting myself in there. But sometimes I think my "P" setting isn't right. If I have it set for flash I think it should have a faster shutter speed than what it was giving me at times. But maybe I'm wrong.
I used my external flash at CRT and I was very disappointed with the pictures I got there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter