Dan!!! Saffron!!! Debster!!! Someone??? Anyone???

I find that shocking! What did you do to him Heidi?

As my friend Pauls would say

Too bad so sad.

Yeah Goofus..... don't make her put you in time-out!! :cool:

Fishbone!!:earseek:

No name calling allowed. I'm not so sure who's causing the trouble here, if you know what I mean!! Tsk, tsk!!

Did I miss a post? Is Safron a mod now?:confused: I'm so confused my head is going to hurt.

ROTFLOL kejoda!! Why would you think that? I'm just gonna put Goofyposter or Fishbone (which seems like the more likely candidate) on time out. That's something I was taught not to do last semester during my teaching class, but I couldn't think of anything else to do since she called for me, Dan or Deb to help and I was the first on the scene. :p :p

Call a moderator, I turned my badge in in March.
biggrin.gif

or Fishbone (which seems like the more likely candidate)

This is preposterous!!! I can't believe you would think that!! I'm innocent I say!! INNOCENT!!!

Just look at me.... do I look like I could be the cause of any trouble??

screen

Its always the guilty ones that claim innocence.;) :big:

I'm not so sure FB. :smooth: :smooth: I think I need to hear GP's side of the story on this.

Well, for now, I'm gonna sleep on it, to see if I can come with a better solution than time out. Maybe in the morning Debster will help me out, since Dan seems to have headed for the hills! :p :p :p Meanwhile, you two behave!!!! :p :p

Hmmm. Maybe Dan's on GP's side?? Hmmm. :confused: :smooth: :smooth: :p :p :p

:wave: Good night Fishbone!! :) :) I'll check in with you in the morning to see if GP has been nice to you. :cool:

:wave: Good night everyone!!

Don't MAKE me separate you two (*said in my best 'Mom' voice*)

Ok, you will each have 2 minutes to tell me your side of the story, and then Dan, Saffron and I will meet by committee and decide who goes into time out! :bounce: :bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Alright, fair enough, but I'll need a couple of hours to come up with a good story. I'll get back to ya.

Save the time debster put them both in timeout.

lol kejoda. However...GP has been CONSPICUOUSLY absent from this little thread.

GP, care to jump into the fray???? :D :jester:

I noticed that too. How can he stand to be away from us?:confused:

Ooooh!!! Oooooh!! I got it...... Okay, ummm..... ahem....

This is exactly how it happened: I was looking for goofus......errr, I mean Goofyposter, because he wasn't around, and I was really concerned about him..... yeah, that's right..... I was sick with worry. So anyway, while I was frantically searching for him, he was hiding on purpose..... I'm sure of it!! And then, when I finally found him....... he uhhhhh..... he threatened to twist my arm til I yelled uncle :eek: ....... yeah, and THEN when I said I said "no thanks" he started laughing.... the most evil laugh you ever heard, and said he could beat me up with one hand tied behind his back :rolleyes: ...... And that's when I came running.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter