Dancing because I'm now planning TWO trips

prestonsmomma

DIS Veteran
:earseek: I don't know whether to be thrilled or scared. We are going in December and then again for our DS's 5th birthday in February 2007 (with both sets of Grandparents as well). That is a scary thought in itself. Wish me luck!!

Way to go!! Good Luck and have magical vacations!! We are going twice this year either Star Wars weekend or October for a weekend for MNSSHP, and then again the Sunday after Thanksgiving for a week. :wizard:

Me too Michelle! We are booked for the Grand Floridian in August for our 20th wedding anniversary (NO KIDS!) and just booked today for Christmas! That trip is me, hubby, ds, dd, mom, dad, brother and MIL and FIL! What a crowd! I look forward to juggling trip planning with you!

We are going in march 2006 and then I am in the planning stages and have book a 2/2007 DCL cruise plus of course several days in the parks. I think it's the planning that makes these trips so much fun.

You aren't the only ones. I am going 3/06 and planung my DBF 1st ever trip in 10/06!!

Me too Me too
Booked 2bdrm SSR June 25th -july 2nd
And just had my vac.approved at work so I will book at the end of the month,
Dec 19-22nd

We are planning a March 06 trip and a June 06 trip to take advantage of our AP, flight credits, and extra time off work. With the new 180 ADR policy it is confusing planning meals for two trips!!! :teeth: BUT....I love it!!! :cool1: :cool1:

prestonsmomma said:
:earseek: I don't know whether to be thrilled or scared. We are going in December and then again for our DS's 5th birthday in February 2007 (with both sets of Grandparents as well). That is a scary thought in itself. Wish me luck!!

YAY! I just talked DH into letting me book a second trip for this year...makes me wish I had purchased AP's for this trip!

I know how you are feeling right now!!! I'm going in December again also! WOOOHOOO!

I am sure you'll do fine booking 2 in a row! So much fun

Currently I have a reservation for March 24-31 and Aug 12-26.
Before we leave for the March vacation I get to book for Feb 07

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter