Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!:wave2: No Cubs game tonight so tuned in~Bet y'all are glad you don't have to deal with my :cheer2: for Rossy, lol. Lindsay is still my favorite but you guys know I don't agree with "stars" who have training. As much as I loved their(Jordan's) dance, I'm kinda bummed. Now Artem, I'm super excited he has a partner he can make work! I watch up to Artem tonight..but agree Nick/Vanessa is going to get to the "gag me with a spoon level," fast (if not already) Frankie is this season's younger version of Rossy.

Barbara: a little slimy falling all over Keo. She was grabbing his inner thigh! Horrible dance. Terrible song. Was hoping for more because I like her. Overscored.

Jordan: tots adorbs! Lindsay seemed so excited. A little sloppy but plenty of room to improve! On spot.

Nick: I hate the whole married couple thing. He was awkward. I couldn't believe how hot Peta looked. Overscored.

Vanessa: I liked her better than Nick. Much better! On spot.

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!!!!:wave2: No Cubs game tonight so tuned in~Bet y'all are glad you don't have to deal with my :cheer2: for Rossy, lol. Lindsay is still my favorite but you guys know I don't agree with "stars" who have training. As much as I loved their(Jordan's) dance, I'm kinda bummed. Now Artem, I'm super excited he has a partner he can make work! I watch up to Artem tonight..but agree Nick/Vanessa is going to get to the "gag me with a spoon level," fast (if not already) Frankie is this season's younger version of Rossy.

Hi Finfan! Glad you made it! :yay:

What the heck is with Val always getting the bright, blinding lighting so that we can't see what he & his partner are doing? :confused3 :badpc:

Talk about annoying, I want to write into ABC and complain about the lighting he always gets. It also hurts my eyes when there is that flash of bright white. :furious:

I am so confused. How do you control those muscles if you can't feel them? I don't get it.

Hi! Brain memory? :confused3 I'm wondering if the brain still remembers how to move everything, even though she can't feel it. :confused:

Hi! Brain memory? :confused3 I'm wondering if the brain still remembers how to move everything, even though she can't feel it. :confused:

I'm assuming that the part of the body that controls movement is different than the part that controls sensation, but still? I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this. How does she not just collapse all the time?

Hey everyone! I thought I'd join you all this season.

Just finished watching Victoria - wow! Very impressed.

I liked Vanessa but I see what you all mean about her and Nick...:crazy2:

Back to the show!

Frankie: I never watched Malcom in the Middle so I don't have a connection. He was okay. Right in the middle so to say. On spot.

Nikki: Was great to start with. Something happened and she lost it. Loved the body slam. A little overscored.

Derek: loved his mom! His dance was okay. He also needs to dance 'taller'. Sharna's hair is very red. Spot on.

I'm assuming that the part of the body that controls movement is different than the part that controls sensation, but still? I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this. How does she not just collapse all the time?

Yeah, I'm wondering that too. Does she have to look down all the time to see what her legs are doing? :confused:

Hey everyone! I thought I'd join you all this season.

Just finished watching Victoria - wow! Very impressed.

I liked Vanessa but I see what you all mean about her and Nick...:crazy2:

Back to the show!

Welcome! :welcome:

:teacher: THREE ways to Vote:

Phone numbers to vote for your favorite contestants are:
1-800-868-34_ _
(Insert numbers below for the last 2 digits.) Phone voting begins at the beginning of the show on Mondays, and is open until 60 minutes after the conclusion of that show in your local time zone.

01 - Barbara Corcoran & Keo
02 - Debbie Gibson and Alan
03 - Derek Fisher and Sharna
04 - Drew Scott & Emma
05 - Frankie Muniz & Witney
06 - Jordan Fisher & Lindsay
07 - Lindsey Stirling & Mark
08 - Nick Lachey & Peta
09 - Nikki Bella & Artem
10 - Sasha Pieterse & Gleb
11 - Terrell Owens and Cheryl
12 - Vanessa Lachey and Maks
13 - Victoria Arlen & Val

Also VOTE online starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
http://dwtsvote.abc.go.com/

And/OR VOTE on Facebook starting 8pm ET until 8pm ET (5pm PT) the next day:
https://www.facebook.com/dancingwiththestars/app/1046081125498814/

This info is also in the first post, so you can refer to it throughout the season.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter