Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

My friend sent me these from her imstagram

The one with Mark
Was from earlier this year. Apparently they were friends before the show.

Other then that's Barbra was creepy poor Keo.

Frankie and Whitney bit was cute.

I was suprised that Victoria can't feel her legs but move them the way she does.

The bit where Jordan says stop but motions for Linsey to continue was funny.

Whitney I think/hope was joking about her Dad being Frankie's age. And I'm
Pretty sure she was joking about Alfonzo. Although she did say to Emma last season she thought Fleetwood Mac was a Rapper...

Attachments

• IMG_7002.jpg
    IMG_7002.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_7003.jpg
    IMG_7003.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Lindsey has worked with numerous choreographers since 2011. This is her and Derek , Yes the FIVE time mirror ball champion Pro.

She also competed on the YouTubers dance competition Dance On

Interesting... I won't jump on the hate wagon though. :)

Interesting... I won't jump on the hate wagon though. :)

No hate, just find this disappointing. I think it would be far more interesting to see Mark show what he can teach instead of inforcing what she's learned. Yeah, it sucked that Willow went home early and him and Paige I felt did an incredible job but I can't believe Lindsey learned something from him in the week when it's highly likely she got quite a few moves from Derek well before this competition.

Terrell Owens and Cheryl
Samba (Song: “Hot in Herre” by Nelly)
Foxtrot (Song: “Pillow Talk” by Zayne Malik)
1-800-868-3411

Debbie Gibson and Alan
Argentine Tango (Song: “Havana” by Camila Cabello)
Quickstep (Song: “This is My Time” by Amy Stroup)
1-800-868-3402

Sasha Pieterse and Gleb
Samba (Song: “Most Girls” by Hailee Steinfeld)
V. Waltz (Song: “I’m Going Down” by Rose Royce)
1-800-868-3410

Drew Scott and Emma
Rumba (Song: “Lights Down Low” by Max)
Quickstep (Song: “Sing, Sing, Sing” by Louis Prima)
1-800-868-3404

Barbara Corcoran and Keo
Cha Cha (Song: “Bongolia” by Incredible Bongo Band)
Tango (Song: “Whatever Lola Wants” by Sarah Vaughan)
1-800-868-3401

Jordan Fisher and Lindsay
Samba (Song: “Mi Gente” by J. Balvin and Willy William)
Viennese Waltz (Song: “Count on Me” by Judah Kelly)
1-800-868-3406

Nick Lachey and Peta
Argentine Tango (Song: “She’s a Lady” by Lion Babe)
Foxtrot (Song: “Mandy” by Barry Manilow)
1-800-868-3408

Vanessa Lachey and Maks
Salsa (Song: “Instruction” by Jax Jones)
Foxtrot (Song: “Hit Me With a Hot Note” by Tami Tappan Damiano)
1-800-868-3412

Frankie Muniz and Whitney
Cha Cha (Song: “Perm” by Bruno Mars)
Tango (Song: “Whatever it Takes” by Imagine Dragons)
1-800-868-3405

Nikki Bella and Artem
Samba (Song: “Despasito” by Luis Fonsi)
Waltz (Song: “Come Away with Me” by Norah Jones)
1-800-868-3409

Derek Fisher and Sharna
Paso Doble (Song: “Diablo Rojo” by Rodrigo y Gabriella)
Foxtrot (Song: “Hallelujah I Love Her So” by Ray Charles)
1-800-868-3403

Victoria Arlen and Val
Rumba (Song: “Easy” by Sky Ferreira)
Tango (Song: “Look What You Made Me To” by Taylor Swift)
1-800-868-3413

Lindsey Stirling and Mark
Salsa (Song: “Mani Picao” by Ricky Campanelli)
Quickstep (Song: “Swing Set” by Jurassic 5)

No hate, just find this disappointing. I think it would be far more interesting to see Mark show what he can teach instead of inforcing what she's learned. Yeah, it sucked that Willow went home early and him and Paige I felt did an incredible job but I can't believe Lindsey learned something from him in the week when it's highly likely she got quite a few moves from Derek well before this competition.

Yes, it is disappointing. This isn't a show for dance pros or people pretending to be dance pros. Why bother to have Barbara or Frankie even "compete" since everyone knows they won't stand a chance at all. Just have a 4 week season with the 4 best. :rolleyes:

It reminds me of the time Jennifer Grey competed. When she won, I don't even think anyone posted afterward as it was so expected she would win. She had already learned to ballroom dance with one of the best dancers, long before coming on the show. Didn't matter that she was listed as a actress. A few other seasons were like that. They turn out to be really ho-hum seasons.

Debbie's going to bring up her resume and performing experience every. single. time. she. speaks. :rolleyes: It's so annoying when people do that. :headache: The more they try to impress us, the less impressed I am. Instead, they advertise how low self esteem they have to try to impress us all the time. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Is this the first time in awhile they've had a Ballroom (Standard) night? I don't recall this theme before.

So Lindsey the cute little blonde dancer/violinist want us to feel sorry for her because "struggles to feel beautiful". Good grief! No.

Do you mean the one dance she learned for Dirty Dancing, some 25 years before she did DWTS?

And lots of scenes where she was learning how to dance, practicing the dance, dancing backwards, staying on her toes instead of putting her foot down when she wasn't supposed to, so she already knew how to do that, the dance at the other hotel with the Shumakers, learning to balance for the lift in the water and eventually the one in the finale dance.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!