Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2017

Jordan and Lindsay’s foxtrot was exceptional! I love the way Lindsay modernize it! I have been very impressed with allof the stars and dancers tonight!

TC :cool1:

Drew & Emma did well. Drew is definitely getting that "wingspan" under control.

I love Kermit. I wish he could be a judge every week. :lovestruc

I like how the show brought in the real Disney characters to be the characters, instead of forcing the stars & pros to dress up as the characters. That they can concentrate on the dances and wear normal costumes when it fits with their songs, and the Disney characters handle advertising Disney. :thumbsup2

Frankie had a good song to fit his personality.

This is the second time Witney's had a problem with her foot getting caught in her costume. :(

I can't keep up with this stuff. Last I remember, he was with Amber Rose.

At least since the late summer. Friends of friends sort of deal with him... I honestly thought the tabloids were all over it after the Instagram posts of Peta & Mak's wedding.

I'm going with either Nick or Nikki going next week. I just feel that the average DWTS viewer probably doesn't watch a lot of female wrestling. :confused3;) Idk, maybe they do. :scratchin

I just feel that the average DWTS viewer probably doesn't watch a lot of female wrestling. :confused3;) Idk, maybe they do. :scratchin

Her husband probably threatened all the wrestling fans & wrestlers that they'd better vote for her. :duck:

Has anyone looked into getting tickets for the tour? They are coming to ABQ in March, and it's a nice, huge auditorium. Tickets are about $300 per person and that's at the back! Wow, glad I got to see a mini version of the show on a Holland America cruise once.

Ours just arrived this morning - I am soooo excited!! Christmas gifts for my kids (me). Good seats, although no package :(
Now I just have to contain myself for a couple of months...

I need to figure out another way to try for tickets. I don't want to pay $300 for bad seats!

Usual good Disney show tonight. Frankie's dance was perfect for him. He was quite the sexy pirate. Witney is low key and charming this season, and so beautiful all the way around.

Drew improves every week but I'm afraid gets lost in the shuffle. He's the nicest guy ever, I noticed tonight on Instagram that he already posted encouraging and positive notes for everyone else! I told DH before the show even started that I think maybe Drew has at least a 7' span with his arms.

I love Mark, and the little details in that dance were killing me. But Lindsey is too small with her arms and her head is too far forward. Why no comments? She is so good otherwise. Julianne would have told her.

Jordan is perfect. He's working for it and he gets there. Lindsay is so very happy.

Nikki's scores were a gift for promoting the new Disney movie. Dance not that impressive.

Loved the Mickey Mouse Club! Did Hayley and Alan's bumper dance get cut out for everyone else? Darn local ads.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter