Dancing With the Stars - Fall 2018

Figured Tinashe would not make the finals but did not expect this. She kept pumping up Brandon, is there backlash online about his choreo?

I don't know about any backlash. I remember Len saying last week that all her dances are looking the same. I thought so too, which is why I remembered. It doesn't help that she is being given all the Latin dances, one after another. No waltzes thrown in to break it all up.

Tinashe did say, as one of her things to pump Brandon up, is that she is learning so many styles from him. So maybe they are getting backlash or just sensitive as to what Len said? This week's dance was slower, but as others said and I agree, rather ho-hum. Maybe Brandon felt so pressured to make this dance different, that they lost their connection to each other? :confused3

I actually like Tinashe. I'm not sure I like her with Brandon though? Would've rather seen her with Val. It also seems that Keo and Evanna don't have a connection either.

My favs are Milo and of course Juan Pablo, duh. :lovestruc I wouldn't mind seeing Tinashe with them in the finals. Send Joe home next week, I think he knows he's in over his head.

No one’s watching?

Agreed with judges on Juan Pablo. It wasn’t that great.

I liked Tinashe’s trio, but I thought it featured Brandon way more than Tinashe. Edited, I wanted to punch the woman who was screaming. Shut up!

Really liked John and Emma’s trio. Joey Fatone cracked me up. He looked like a big elf and not a Greek God. I like John a lot.

Mary Lou’s Trio is my favorite so far! Totally fun and told a cute story. WTG Sasha!

My husband never watches DWTS with me, but sure stopped to look when Jenna went spread eagle up in the air.

My husband never watches DWTS with me, but sure stopped to look when Jenna went spread eagle up in the air.
Holy cow! WTH was that? And why was Gleb inserting his wrench into Val’s tire :scared:?

Last edited:
I wasn’t so wild about Alexis and Alan. I was looking forward to seeing her work with Maddie.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter