~*~DanCiNg~*~

I'm a dancer!!
but i haven't been dancing for a long time..only since i was 9(I'm 15 now)
but I take ballet, tap and jazz

I am the freakin dancing queen!! see that tag?? hehe i dont actually take ANY type or form of dancing lessons (except for waltz in like 9th grade), but i love to dance. I will be randomly standing somewhere and if i see a song i like i will start moving to the beat hehe. I CAN'T help myself

LOL! teh fish......I wanna see you "ride the pony"!!

i love the "hanging out casually" one. Something i can soo see my brother doing

I did ballet when I was 3 or 4 ( I was good!
icon10.gif
)
Then I took Irish steppe dancing from like 3rd or 4th to 6th grade. I quit because I had to take CCD (Sunday School on Tuesday's is basically what that is). We also were getting into the hard shoes (what River Dance uses) and they were expensive! Straight from Ireland!

I'm a dancer(hence the name:)) I have taken for 11 years, ballet tap and jazz. I teach some classes too. I love every minute of it..even when I think I am about to die if I have to do the dance one more time!!:)

I AM A DANCER TOO!!!! I used to dance when I was really little and then when I hit High school, I danced on the team there. Hopefully this year, I can dance at school b/c I def. miss it.

Originally posted by dancergirl
I'm a dancer(hence the name:)) I have taken for 11 years, ballet tap and jazz. I teach some classes too. I love every minute of it..even when I think I am about to die if I have to do the dance one more time!!:)

:Pinkbounc Starting this year I am going to be teaching dance classes once a week for ages 3-9 in my neighborhood, all of the little girls that live in my neighborhood went to the same dance teacher as me. All the parents were upset with the studio,(including mine) so my mom thought I should teach them a small class and then they will perform at our neighborhood spring fling.:Pinkbounc

I've been dancing ballet since I was 2 (i'm 17 now) so 15 years.
I have also done jazz and tap.
I'm not taking classes because they fired my teacher but I do exercises at home.

Thats awesome that you are teaching them yourself!! I hope you have a great time! I want to see pics!! hehe:)

Sorry....this is Dancergirl...i forgot I wasnt at my computer!! hehe:o

Dancing ? Did somebody say dancing ? That's my life !! I've been dancing for 10 years. I take ballet, tap, jazz, and I'm starting Lyrical . I was going to try pointe, but I changed my mind. We're all Dancin' Queens !:p :p :p

I used to dance, but i quit when I was like 8. I just ran out of time!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!