DAS and MDE question

anomamatt

Fastpass+ Strategist
I’m here (at WDW) now and my youngest daughter (3 yo) has a DAS this trip. We’ve used it a couple times so far and I have a quick question. Sorry if this is answered somewhere — I tried a search but only have my phone. Anyhow...

DAS works fine and as explained by the CM. But From some images I have seen, it looks possible to see return times within MDE? Check out this google image search link: https://goo.gl/images/uWnguk

I don’t see anything like this anywhere in MDE. I see nothing about her DAS within MDE. Should I? Maybe it’s because the MDE is mine (she is only 3)? Or is that screenshot no longer up to date? Her das works fine using her mb and it’s linked to mine and my wife’s (and older daughter). We just need to write down the times and would be great if we could see them in MDE.

Thanks!

My DAS return times showed up on MDE and my party connected with me could see the return times on their MDE too. Not quite sure how MDE works when you have a young child, but the return times do show in MDE for the DAS.

It should be showing up, as on our last trip our DAS times showed up on MDE for our 3 year old.

If it isn't appearing you might want to have a quick chat with GS just to make sure it's all linked properly.

I’m here (at WDW) now and my youngest daughter (3 yo) has a DAS this trip. We’ve used it a couple times so far and I have a quick question. Sorry if this is answered somewhere — I tried a search but only have my phone. Anyhow...

DAS works fine and as explained by the CM. But From some images I have seen, it looks possible to see return times within MDE? Check out this google image search link: https://goo.gl/images/uWnguk

I don’t see anything like this anywhere in MDE. I see nothing about her DAS within MDE. Should I? Maybe it’s because the MDE is mine (she is only 3)? Or is that screenshot no longer up to date? Her das works fine using her mb and it’s linked to mine and my wife’s (and older daughter). We just need to write down the times and would be great if we could see them in MDE.

Thanks!
You can not get a return time in MDE you must go to the ride. All that will show in MDE is you have a return time and what time it is

You can not get a return time in MDE you must go to the ride. All that will show in MDE is you have a return time and what time it is

Okay, thanks — I’m not even seeing that. I see nothing in mde. Her das is working otherwise, so unless I pass a near empty GS line, I’ll just roll with it.

Okay, thanks — I’m not even seeing that. I see nothing in mde. Her das is working otherwise, so unless I pass a near empty GS line, I’ll just roll with it.
Some times you have to refresh or log off/ close the app for it to show the return time. This is what I have to do

Since the DAS is working as far as getting and using Return Times, my guess is that either you need to refresh as was mentioned already OR Disney is having a problem with the interface.
My daughter’s DAS Return Times sometimes showed up in our last trip (November) and sometimes didn’t. It was kind of hit or miss.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter