DAS Call - 30 days before 1st park day or last?

jess2022

Mouseketeer
I'm a little confused about the timing for our DAS call. Can I make all our reservations 30 days before our first day in the parks? Or do I need to wait until all our park days fall within 30 days?

Also, is it okay if I start the call without DD and then go get her when it's time for a photo (if we're approved), or does she need to be present for the entire call?

Thanks!

According to WDW, all park days should fall within the 30-day window. Experiences seem to vary, though, with some folks registering at 30 days from the 1st park date. Others are allowed to register and book 1+ days but then told to reconnect to book more once all are within the 30-days.

Depending on the length of your trip, you may not be able to book Advanced Selections for the full trip. Most folks have only been allowed to book 7 days, then told to reconnect after using the first day to continue booking. Again, experiences seem to vary.

Your daughter can be nearby or in another room but must be present for the picture and possibly questions.

According to WDW, all park days should fall within the 30-day window. Experiences seem to vary, though, with some folks registering at 30 days from the 1st park date. Others are allowed to register and book 1+ days but then told to reconnect to book more once all are within the 30-days.

Depending on the length of your trip, you may not be able to book Advanced Selections for the full trip. Most folks have only been allowed to book 7 days, then told to reconnect after using the first day to continue booking. Again, experiences seem to vary.

Your daughter can be nearby or in another room but must be present for the picture and possibly questions.
Thank you, very helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter