DAS in conjunction w/ "multi-experience" FP+?

PJDynasty

Earning My Ears
Hello! Disney newbie planning a November trip here.

My son has ADHD and some anxiety issues that make standing in line difficult for him (and stressful for us), so I've thoroughly researched and am planning to utilize the DAS program to avoid long waits.

We recently had a customer service CM assign us 3 bonus "multi-experience" FP+ that we can apparently use at any time and for (almost) any attraction.

Does anyone know if those bonus FP+ work nicely with the DAS? For instance, if I check in at a ride and get a return time, and then come back to that ride later, will it correctly utilize the DAS before it utilizes any available anytime FP+?

Thanks in advance!

Seth

I have been given a number of anytime FP though out the years and use the DAS. One thing to remember is if you go one second before your DAS time it will take your anytime FP so I would suggest always going a few minutes after your DAS window opens ( I do 10 minutes Incase my clock and Disney clock are off some)

Does anyone know if those bonus FP+ work nicely with the DAS? For instance, if I check in at a ride and get a return time, and then come back to that ride later, will it correctly utilize the DAS before it utilizes any available anytime FP+?

Thanks in advance!

Seth

I'm not 100% sure that it works the same with with the "bonus" FP+ but we were told by CMs that if we wanted to use the DAS RT then our son (the DAS holder) had to scan in at the ride first. If we wanted to use our FP+, then DH or I had to scan in first. We had a few occasions where we had both a FP+ and RT for the same attraction and we never had an issue with the system using the wrong one.

Hope that helps!

I'm not 100% sure that it works the same with with the "bonus" FP+ but we were told by CMs that if we wanted to use the DAS RT then our son (the DAS holder) had to scan in at the ride first. If we wanted to use our FP+, then DH or I had to scan in first. We had a few occasions where we had both a FP+ and RT for the same attraction and we never had an issue with the system using the wrong one.

Hope that helps!
I go a lone a lot so I am the only one to scanne in. It will take the FP fist if you have it then the DAS even if the DAS holder scans in fist they prioritize them this way because you only have an hour to use your FP and no time
Limit on the DAS. when using your DAS just make sure you do not get in line one second early or it will take away your anytime FP if you do happen to lose your anytime FP becuse you were a minute early you can stop by GR and talk to them they have put it back on for me so if you do mess up there is a change they can do this but the CM did let me know it was pixi dust ( and they took my DAS off for me too)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!