DAS logistics

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by krismom345, Apr 14, 2019 at 10:27 PM.

1. krismom345

krismom345 Earning My Ears

Hi all- Haven’t used the new system yet but had experience with the previous GAC. A few quick questions-

- do I need the magic bands of my entire group if I am the person going ahead to get the DAS return time?

- does the DAS return time show up on the MDE app? I liked the old cards with the times written to prevent having to remember everything.

- can I get the DAS outside the park on the night we arrive to save time on first park day?

Thanks in advance for any info!
    °o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o° °o°

2. gap2368

gap2368 DIS Veteran

When first getting the DAS yum will need the MB of everyone in your group when getting a return time no just one MB and it dose not have to be the DAS holder

Most of the time it will show your return time in MDE sometimes it does not. ( or for me this happens)

If they are not busy and they have the right iPad then they can give your DAS from out side guest relation ( I would say 75% of the time they can just know there is a small change it will be a no.

krismom345 likes this.
  3. Hoodie

Hoodie <font color=purple>Going to BC and GF with one wee

1. To get the return time, you only need your magic band. They will ask which other members will be riding.

2. Most of the time it does. Occasionally there is a glitch where it doesn't.

3. The DAS holder must be there for their picture to be taken and you must have all the magic bands for your party. Also, it does depend on how busy they are and if they have the correct iPad available.

Also remember that the DAS holder MUST scan his/her band first when returning to the attraction before anyone else can.

krismom345 likes this.
  4. kaytieeldr

kaytieeldr Post hoc, ergo propter hoc

There's a DAS thread pinned at the top of this forum. The first post will answer all your questions and then some.

DisneyOma likes this.