DAS or other?

CBMom01

DIS Veteran
A member of my group has colitis which has flared up, which means the need to find a bathroom happens suddenly. Any ideas? DAS only seems helpful in that shorter wait might mean less risk of having to leave a line we’ve waited in. If we’re in the standby line will a CM let her back in to the same spot (or to join with the group) if she has to leave to use the restroom?

... DAS only seems helpful in that shorter wait might mean less risk of having to leave a line we’ve waited in...
Just be aware that the wait isn't always shorter, so have a plan in case the line is longer than you expected or the wait becomes longer. Sometimes the return line doesn't look that long, but the ride can go down while you're waiting or some other issue can cause a delay. Then, the wait can be up to an hour. This doesn't happen often, but the delays can happen. So just keep that in mind and know when it would be better to leave the line and ask for a later return time.

A member of my group has colitis which has flared up, which means the need to find a bathroom happens suddenly. Any ideas? DAS only seems helpful in that shorter wait might mean less risk of having to leave a line we’ve waited in. If we’re in the standby line will a CM let her back in to the same spot (or to join with the group) if she has to leave to use the restroom?

I would go to GR and talk to the CM about her needs that has to do with waiting in line. If she wants she can write her concerns on a pice of paper and just let the CM know she has some concerns and dose not was to talk about it out loud ( the CM will not read dr notes). And I would go from there. No one here can say a DAS will or will not be given. If she must leave a line ( even FP ) she or someone with her should let a CM know. She or someone can say a medical problem the CM are very good about helping to get her back in line and not having to do the whole line agin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter