DAS pre-selection and in the park selections

AJKMOM

DIS Veteran
My friend has 2 pre-selections made with a Cast member before their trip this week. Once they get to the chosen park, can they also use the DAS to make reservations in addition to the ones they pre-selected???? Thanks for any help.

Yes, absolutely! In-park DAS Return Times are completely separate from the Advanced Selections done before arrival.

Yes, absolutely! In-park DAS Return Times are completely separate from the Advanced Selections done before arrival.
We have our pre-selections but the available times may not work out. Can you change them once in the park? Or make new DAS reservations for those attractions?

You just use your in-park DAS pass to get a return time for these attractions. So if you can't make your advance selection there is no penalty, it just falls off your plans when the arrival window closes.

I think you maybe able to alter it maybe 2 days in advance? I'm not sure as I haven't tried that.

We have our pre-selections but the available times may not work out. Can you change them once in the park? Or make new DAS reservations for those attractions?
You can try to change the Advanced Selections until 2 days ahead. BUT know that it's based on availability at that point and the current one must be cancelled just to look and see what if anything is available. So you might lose it completely with nothing better as the result. As mentioned, if you keep them as-is and simply don't use them it's no penalty.

However yes you can use your in-park DAS to get Return Times for the same attraction, as often as you'd like.

You can try to change the Advanced Selections until 2 days ahead. BUT know that it's based on availability at that point and the current one must be cancelled just to look and see what if anything is available. So you might lose it completely with nothing better as the result. As mentioned, if you keep them as-is and simply don't use them it's no penalty.

However yes you can use your in-park DAS to get Return Times for the same attraction, as often as you'd like.
ok thank you

I have a question. I called today and pre-registered some attractions. After day 7, she said I was only able to pre-register 7 days.

After I hung up, I realized... I didn't know if I was only able to pre-register 7 days all in, or if I was only able to pre-register up to the 7th day of my trip.. I have 2 more days, and I wonder if I should to register my last two days in two days.

Thoughts?

I have a question. I called today and pre-registered some attractions. After day 7, she said I was only able to pre-register 7 days.

After I hung up, I realized... I didn't know if I was only able to pre-register 7 days all in, or if I was only able to pre-register up to the 7th day of my trip.. I have 2 more days, and I wonder if I should to register my last two days in two days.

Thoughts?
https://www.wdwinfo.com/planning/update-to-using-the-disability-access-system-at-disney-world/

Last edited:

Thoughts?
Guests can only hold 7 days of DAS Advance Selections (AKA - pre-registered selections) at a time.
When they started out, it was inconsistant. Some people were able to do their entire trip and others were not. It has been pretty consistently 7 days total for at least a year.

You can do the other 2 days after you arrive and use 2 days. Just be sure to do it at least 2 days in advance.
Exactly. Once you've used 2 days, you can make 2 more days. As lanejudy mentioned, they have to be at least 2 days in advance.

Guests can only hold 7 days of DAS Advance Selections (AKA - pre-registered selections) at a time.
When they started out, it was inconsistant. Some people were able to do their entire trip and others were not. It has been pretty consistently 7 days total for at least a year.

Exactly. Once you've used 2 days, you can make 2 more days. As lanejudy mentioned, they have to be at least 2 days in advance.
Hey, thanks for that clarification. I really appreciate it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter