DAS question

davidcyndi

Earning My Ears
I searched didnt find what I was looking for.

Do you need to get the DAS pass at each park or can you just get it done the first day at say MK and it passes on to each park?

Thanks
davidcyndi

Just FYI, this question is answered in the first post of the pinned WDW DAS FAQ. I know the thread is locked appears old, but the Moderators can and do update it if things change.

Yeah I read through that post and didnt see what I was looking for. Ehhh cant win them all. Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah I read through that post and didnt see what I was looking for. Ehhh cant win them all. Thanks for the heads up.
The question about how long is in the Pinned post but the post is long so I can see missing it Here is the quote from the pinned post with the answer

How long will the DAS be issued for?
DAS will be issued for length of stay up to 60 days, depending on the guest's ticket entitlement/length of stay

Here’s the information from the WDW DAS thread.
Can I write ahead of time and get a DAS APPROVED? Where do I request DAS?
No, you can't write or call ahead to get DAS approved.
  • If you have specific questions about the DAS program, you can email Disney at disability.services@disneyparks.com
  • not available at Downtown Disney, water parks or resorts
  • issued at Guest Relations at Theme Parks (see below for locations)
    - DAS issued at one park is valid at any other Theme Park; do not need to apply for each park

- DAS is only used at Theme Park attractions; not used at Water Parks, buses, restaurants or parking.
I’ve edited that thread over time to add changes/new information, but haven’t had time to give it a good clean up editing. I’m planning to make A new, easier to read thread and retire that one in the next month or so.
The original thread was started before DAS started, so it has a lot of info that is no longer pertinen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!