DAS registration when park reservations are not needed

mickeyshellbelle

Mouseketeer
Hello

With the coming change in January of not needing park reservations … how will DAS registration work? Do park tickets have to be at least linked? Curious if anyone has any information on this.
Thank you 😊

Nothing has been released yet, but we’ll be at 30 days out from Jan.9th soon and might get some reports.

Tickets must be linked now so I doubt that will change.

My guess is the 2 Advanced Selections will need to be at the same park, but the guest can choose the park. Must have a valid ticket for that date. Just my guess.

There are already some tickets that don't require park reservations - for example, guests with Annual Passes entering a park after 2pm on a weekday and some guests with multiday tickets with a beginning and end date.
Those people have reported they just told the CM which park they planned on which day for DAS Advance Selections

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter