Dasani water?

mickeychick

Earning My Ears
Hi! Does anyone know if Disney sells Dasani water in the parks? Or can you still only get Zephyrhills?

23 days and counting! :Pinkbounc

mickeychick

Disney just started selling Dasani water in mid-August to comply with their contract with Coke. Since Zephryhills isn't a Coke product, Coke got mad at Disney (per their contract, Disney can only sell Coke beverages), and forced them to sell Dasani (a Coke product) water.

So, yes, you can buy Dasani water in WDW. :)

Yay! I knew it would happen eventually. Now we won't have to take our own water with us on our next trip.

The grocery stores here don't sell Dansani water with the sport cap--just the kind you have to twist off every time you want a drink. Does anyone know if they have Dansani sport bottles at WDW?

Woohoo!! That's great news (for me, anyway!), thanks for replying. I don't like Zephryhills at all, and I've tried taking a Brita water bottle, but that doesn't work for me either.

Now I just have to save my $$$ so that I can afford to buy Dasani water at Disney prices, LOL!

That's great news! I love Dasani ... I'm not too fond of Zephryhills ... or Florida tap water :rolleyes:

$2.50 per bottle with the twist off lid. An improvement in my opinion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter