Dates For The Holiday Season at DLR?

Not sure.
They usually start the decor changeover the first weekend of November. Then it starts Veterans Day weekend.

Not sure.
They usually start the decor changeover the first weekend of November. Then it starts Veterans Day weekend.

Thanks. My trips tend to happen at the end of the Halloween season. I usually see Christmas wreaths at the train station and snow on the Castle mixed in with the Halloween decor. There's a chance I might go one day in November and I was hoping the timing would be when the season is in full swing. I just figured official dates would have been announced by now.

Right now, people here are betting on either Nov. 8th or the 15th as the start date for Holiday Time. But there has been no official word yet. DLR doesn't usually announce things as early as WDW does. If you time your visit for after the 15th, you should be certain to get Holiday Time in full swing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!