Dates set for the 2018 Swan/Dolphin Food and Wine Classic

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
The 2018 Swan/Dolphin Food and Wine Classic is scheduled for October 26 and October 27, 2018.

Tickets are already on sale along with packages that include accommodations at one of the resorts.

Now if Walt Disney World would announce the dates for the 2018 Epcot Food and Wine Festival, we could start a new thread for next year's festival!

https://www.swandolphinfoodandwineclassic.com/

Just putting this out in case the Disney PTB read this thread—I would love for them to offer a Sampler package like they have during the Food & Wine Festival during Flower & Garden.

Cant wait. Been to em all except one. Looking forward to 2 more nights of good eats and drinks.

Has anybody ever done the Sunday Bubbles Brunch? I'm trying to figure out how it works, and whether or not it's worth almost $100. Is it AYCE? Do they have traditional breakfast foods in addition to the items listed on the menu on the website?

Has anybody ever done the Sunday Bubbles Brunch? I'm trying to figure out how it works, and whether or not it's worth almost $100. Is it AYCE? Do they have traditional breakfast foods in addition to the items listed on the menu on the website?
I am also wondering the same thing... can I order more than one item from the entree selection section? I just booked this so I'd love to hear what someone who has experienced this has to say.popcorn::

Work schedule just got approved and the Wife and I are set for both nights. Cant wait.

I'm at Disney Friday and Saturday of the F & W Classic.

Is there one night that's better than others?
Do either nights sell out?
Can I use a Disney Gift Card to pay for it?

It sounds like this is MUCH better than PFTS so I'm willing to spring for it.

Wish there were more reviews!

I'd love to hang out with some of you wonderful people at the F & W Classic!

Thinking of going on Sat night w/DH, and wondering if the extra $ for the beer garden is worth it if we're not huge beer drinkers? This would be our first time at this event. I know they do have some beer selection on the main causeway.

I'm at Disney Friday and Saturday of the F & W Classic.

Is there one night that's better than others?
Do either nights sell out?
Can I use a Disney Gift Card to pay for it?

It sounds like this is MUCH better than PFTS so I'm willing to spring for it.

Wish there were more reviews!

I'd love to hang out with some of you wonderful people at the F & W Classic!
I would look at the menus and see what looks better. There are different options at some booths each night. I think one or both nights sold out last year. No clue on the gift card.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!