DATW at DIS-a-Palooza! Friday, Dec 11th

I walked the whole showcase and couldn't find you guys :-(
Glad you had fun. I sure did! Any day topped with Illuminations POE ending is a good day! Now it's time to lay the smack down at TSM!

Sally and I had a great time too. We enjoyed meeting some of our fellow ABD travelers. We left the group in Germany. It was too cold for this Floridian. I salute you hardy partiers!

I know I was "happy" by the time I left the tequila bar. At least I was able to walk back to my resort without assistance.

But I did have a few people walking me home to make sure I was ok. ;)

I know I was "happy" by the time I left the tequila bar. At least I was able to walk back to my resort without assistance.

It was good to finally meet you last night Lori!:cutie:

Guess it takes one to know one!:lmao:

What a fun and crazy group! I know there had to be a few hangovers this morning, but I'm hoping everyone's recovered by now. :) I had a great time and got to visit with lots of old and new friends. Alicia- you're so cute! Can't wait to see everyone at the DIScember event tonight. :)

All I can say is what a night! But, I won't be visiting that tequila bar again anytime soon!! I think we finally made it out of our room today around 1! We had a blast though-was great to put faces with names! Although I think I was already slurring when I finally met Kevin - sorry about that! Lol

Webmaster Kathy, love your tag! what a great combo tequila and chocolate.

Lmao I heard a much different story!!!! :P

Do you guys remember Paul's rule about Alicia not being allowed to drink? Well, now you know why... :blush:

What a night! :teeth:

You were a riot, tell the old man to stop bringing you down.

What a fun and crazy group! I know there had to be a few hangovers this morning, but I'm hoping everyone's recovered by now. :) I had a great time and got to visit with lots of old and new friends. Alicia- you're so cute! Can't wait to see everyone at the DIScember event tonight. :)

Great meeting you Kathy!! It was a blast.

Exactly, we had a lovely walk back to BCV. Not sober, but lovely.

I'm so sad I missed this! My mother ended up hanging out with me on 12/11 & she didn't buy a park hopper so it was only the MK for us as I couldn't leave her by herself (at least not when I almost got to take her to hospital after her meal at Flying Fish)

Looks like you all had a great time!

Thanks everyone for a great time. Nothing like a group of friends, a chilly night, and good spirits to turn an evening at Disney World into something special.

I hear that Deb left George in France. Any truth to the rumor?

Thanks everyone for a great time. Nothing like a group of friends, a chilly night, and good spirits to turn an evening at Disney World into something special.

I hear that Deb left George in France. Any truth to the rumor?

I've been in France Aaron. Tasty! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!