Daughter in school musical...need to write ad ?

rapunzal

DIS Veteran
My daughter made one the the leads in the school musical. I must come up with a ad to put into the booster book for the play for her. Any ideas of something to say motivational?

I wrote several ads for my daughter when she was in high school. I always tried to tye the ad into the musical itself. Such as for Sound of Music, the ad said, How Do You Solve A Problem Like Angela?" Then the usual, we love you and are so proud of you, mom, dad, brother and sis.

If you are allowed to use pictures, I've seen some really cute ones that use a preschool picture and a quote like "We knew even back then that you would love being on stage."

What is the name of the Musical? We could probably help a little more then!!

Find a great song....my girlfriend' mother quoted a Rod Stewart song in our HS yearbook and I thought it was beautiful...Forever Young. She just put a stanza of it in there that meant the most to her.

Another Idea:
I hope you Dance
Don't Blink

The show is South Pacific and she made the part of Bloody Mary. Your ideas sound great ...thanks

The sailors sing "Bloody Mary is the girl I Love!" Take something from that song.

Congratulations to your DD! We call these "messages to the stars" in our programs for DD10's youth theater troupe. Last spring she was in another R&H play, Carousel, and we wrote something like "go for the brass ring" to tie into the Carousel theme. We don't put pictures in our messages and get only so many words/lines for $5.00 per message. We usually get her grandparents to take out a message as well. These help offset the cost of the production (in addition to selling advertisements to businesses, which we also do). I'll be in this same boat pretty soon as programs are being put together for DD's Fall musical. It's hard to come up with something clever every time - sometimes just a nice message of encouragement works too!

And since you guys are so good at this..( I stink at it! )
my daughter is the dance captain for her high school musical "42nd Street".
How about a tag line for that?

(Insert daughter's name here) has made it to the Great White Way...and we are so proud!

Love,
Mom, Dad, Various Siblings, and The DIS!

And since you guys are so good at this..( I stink at it! )
my daughter is the dance captain for her high school musical "42nd Street".
How about a tag line for that?

(Insert daughter's name here) is dancing her way down the Great White Way...and we are so proud!

Love,

Mom, Dad, Siblings, and The DIS!

Bump.
Time to put the add in the play book for my daughter.
Any more great ideas for some tag lines?
The play is 42nd street. She is Gladys. One of the lead chorus girls.

Can someone help me write a program ad message for my son? He's one of the Wickersham Brothers in Seussical this summer. I don't know much about the show or the character.
Thanks!

Hi. My daughter has a small role in Cinderella and I have to do the ad. Any good ideas? Thanks in advance!!!!!

My daughter made one the the leads in the school musical. I must come up with a ad to put into the booster book for the play for her. Any ideas of something to say motivational?
My daughters school yearbook let’s seniors parents do this I went with “Don’t Dream It... Be It” because she loves Rocky Horror 🖤

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter