• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nickylv

DIS Veteran
Up early. Today we head home after two weeks of great weather (only rained one day) great restaurants (only one was not so great) great relaxing times (just don’t get the busses from the Swan and the Dolphin to Magic Kingdom).

From Hilton Head Island, to St Augustine, and then to Disney World….lastly back home.

I did not know that the Swan and Dolphin do not have Disney buses, the transportation is supplied by Mears. What I have read is the only park that the Mears buses do not go right to the entrance is the Magic Kingdom you will not be dropped off there, you will be dropped off at the ticket and transportation center, but you will be dropped of in the same area Disney buses drop you off at the rest of the parks.

The plane back to Las Vegas was long but uneventful. Family members picked us up at the airport, the perks of living within a few minutes to the airport. We went out to dinner and then home. Still on east coast time we were in bed by 8:30 (11:30 east coast time)

While the trip was a little over 2 weeks long, it still wasn’t enough time considering the last two years was quite a rollercoaster ride. Soon retirement will be here and we will be able to enjoy much longer vacations. Till then we can be happy for the time we had. While vacations are different now since there are no children involved, it is just as much fun vacationing to Disney as two adults. Many things to enjoy for us older folks `that do not involve children and I hope to continue keeping you in the loop on the fun of adults in Disney. Thank you for the time you have taken out of your day to read my blog and till next time….Now its time to say good bye to all our company. M. I. C. (see ya real soon) K. E. Y (why? because we like you) M. O. U. S. E.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter