Day 3 Princess Breakfast and Giordano's

dotterson

Mouseketeer
We woke up fairly early to get to Epcot. Hubbie did Mission Space (liked it, but thought there was too much hype)... Went to the Princess Breakfast and was seated within 10 minutes.

The fruit and danish tray was placed quickly. So was the juice and coffee. The fruit wasn't very ripe (melon and strawberries were hard. Just not in season, I imagine.) Pastries were good. Then, they were replaced with the 'hot' dishes. They weren't very hot. (I really dislike cold eggs.) We did some damage and got another skillet. Now, everything was hot and tasted MUCH better.

Of course, we're there for the princesses. Some were quite friendly and really spent some time with us. Mulan and Aurora were quite pretty. All stayed in character and my daughter loved being called a "princess."

As this was our only character meal this trip, we were extremely pleased with the interaction.

Food B+, Service was excellent - A, Worth the $$: priceless when our DD got to chat with all of the princesses! d:Pinkbounc

We left Epcot to go shop at DD. (A ritual.) Left the property to eat at a pizza place, Giordano's, off property. A must do each trip. Great pizzas (I had thin crust, hubbie had thick, DD had alfredo). Reasonably priced and we had 2 meals for our Beach Villa when we moved there.

Note: We got groceries for the room at the nearby Winn Dixie/ Marketplace. In a word: DON'T GO THERE! Totally overpriced and a nice Publix was about 2 miles farther.

d princess:

Thanks for the reviews. Who was at the princess breakfast? We are considering doing both the castle and this one- DD4 loves Jasmine and I hear she is at PSB a lot.

When we went in December, the princesses that were present were Aurora, Jasmine, Mulan and Mary Poppins.... When did mary Poppins become a Princess?

Annie

Jasmine, Belle, Aurora (in blue), Mulan, Snow White. Belle wasn't very pretty (homely).

Yeah MP wasn't a princess last time I looked!!!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter