Day 8- DH's last full day where we are mostly very bloated!

I am still loving your TR!

So, I love the D&B bag...and glad the strawberries didn't give you an allergic reaction!

As for how I eat at WDW? I think I have the same issue. I try to drink 1500mL of water a day and when I'm in Florida and drinking that, it all just seems to float around my body until I return home. Add the water retention to all the salt, and there you go, instant bloating. My youngest is a competitive swimmer who is in the pool 16 hours a week. I looked at photos from our last trip and was shocked that even he was retaining more fluid and looked more solid.

I don't think it is you -- just the weird and delightful situation of being at WDW around all the food.

I do let go a bit on the eating on Disney trips. Mostly on desserts but not so much on regular meals. I don't notice a lot of bloat - it seems like all the walking counteracts the eating? Maybe I'm fooling myself.....LOVE your bags!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter