Day one...or is it two? Surprise to kids! trip report

3kidsmommy

Mouseketeer
Since I picked so many of your brains, I figured I would list my daily report here...
We went yesterday and picked the kids up from school. Now, mind you, they had no clue at all that we were heading to WDW. I got them out to the car and handed my 10yo dd the tickets. WOW! She started screaming, so did my other two! They were so happy. Chandler, my 7yo ds with autism, kept saying, "Disney rocks and rolls!" We headed out of KY around 6pm and stopped to stay overnight in Chattanooga, TN. WORD of advice--don't stay at the La Quinta in Chattanooga. I got this via priceline and the beds might as well have been rocks. I had already called to request a ground floor room, as my dh cannot do stairs due to his progressing MS. Well...when we got here, they didn't have a room. UGH...I fought and after 20 minutes htey found one. :confused3 Anyway, we will be on the road most of the day, with a stop in Ocala tonight. We are staying at the Best Western right next to the Disney Welcome Center...will make it to our Windsor Hills condo tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter