Day trip to the beach?

Honestly, any of the beaches on Orange County are pretty good. The only issue is finding parking in the summer, and not being charged out the nose for parking (looking at you, Huntington State Beach and your $15/day parking in your lots). Bring quarters for meters and do your research for parking options ahead of time. The closer to the beach you go, the cost rises exponentially for parking.

Honestly, any of the beaches on Orange County are pretty good. The only issue is finding parking in the summer, and not being charged out the nose for parking (looking at you, Huntington State Beach and your $15/day parking in your lots). Bring quarters for meters and do your research for parking options ahead of time. The closer to the beach you go, the cost rises exponentially for parking.

Most meters don't take quarters anymore in Newport and Laguna. Its all ParkMobile App powered.

Most meters don't take quarters anymore in Newport and Laguna. Its all ParkMobile App powered.

Interesting. Newport did a few years ago at at least one set of meters, when I was down there last. Huntington did last year at the meters we were at. Los Angeles beaches are all still quarters though. I live near the Torrance and Redondo beaches so those are my usual go-tos.

Interesting. Newport did a few years ago at at least one set of meters, when I was down there last. Huntington did last year at the meters we were at. Los Angeles beaches are all still quarters though. I live near the Torrance and Redondo beaches so those are my usual go-tos.

There are quarter meters scattered randomly among the rest, but they are few and far between.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!