Daybed or Cabana?

cbeeindisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all-

Planning to go to DC for the first time ever this summer, not really knowing what to expect! DH and I were discussing the possibility of reserving a daybed or cabana for the two of us since it may be the first and last time we'll be able to go. I like the idea of someplace dedicated to us that we can wait out any rainstorm (as this will be August and we're well aware of the forecasts), but I'm not sure which would be worth it for just the two of us. Any tips or advice is welcomed, thank you so much!

we've been to DC a few times and have never felt the need for a Cabana or other ...... they limit the folks inside so there is never a problem finding a chair IME and frankly for what I pay per person/hour for the day ... sitting around ain't what I need to pay EXTRA for!!!! Rain concern???? Welllllllll not one of mine . . .

Agreed w/ @Capt_BJ
Aside from meals, I don't sit at DC. And I am there open til close. Why sit in a lounge chair when you can float in a lazy river or among fishes? If needed, there are plenty of lounge chairs available at all times, at each of the water areas.

Been about 6 times with anywhere from 2 to 5 of us. Never felt any need to get a cabana. We are too busy enjoying all the cool stuff there to sit too long ... and most our sitting is at breakfast, lunch or by one of the refreshment stations. I suggest you study the map and decide where you think you will be the most (we now pick seating across from the dolphins because it is centrally located to everything. Get there at opening and find some lounges that include small table and umbrella. We will even try to get some by palm trees for extra buffer. If you do have rain - if they let you hit the water or there is cover by the dining room, shops, locker areas, some of the refreshment areas ...

411442391_6672286102875526_6823486959382956027_n.jpg333622663_946960389820573_4574473676141837697_n.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter