Days inn maingate west

NYTIGRE

taking little ones
Does anyone have any thoughts on this motel. Have you ever stayed here?

at HoJo Maingate West and nearby before in previous summers and the property has always appeared well maintained and very clean; also is a Good Neighbor Hotel like many within this vicinity. The hotel is very close to WDW (like 5 minute drive) and it's convenient to great family restaurants/shopping as well as located in a quiet spot. Hope this helps some.

At Maty Waring's excellent site mousesavers.com there are some pretty negative things about day's Inn...might want to check it out.....they do not have the best rep over the last few years...Ted

got days inn maingate west for $29 a night. It has to be worth it doesn't it?

Not if it is anything like Days Inn Main gate East. We paid $45 for one night to have someone try to get in our roon at 12:30am pounding and rattling the door, bathroom was old and gross, rug smelled and ds woke up covered with bug bites couldn't pay me to stay at a days inn.
PS after numerous complaints I got my money back.:(

Actually, I have heard good things about this particular Days Inn though never stayed there myself. Sorry I couldn't help more but I did want to let you know that this one seems to be better than the rest.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter