days left on tickets?

Padre Disney

<font color=009999>No longer the Tagless Lurker!
Not sure if this is the correct place for this question.

We have some friends that will be visiting WDW over spring break. She mentioned that they have tickets from their last trip with days left that they did not use. The few times we have went we always had length of stay passes so I am not sure how the unused days thing works out.
Anyway , she has tried a couple of times to call and find out how many days are left. She was wanting to purchase tickets for however many extra days they would need before she left home. No wasted time of standing in line to purchase extra days after they have arrived in Disney. Each time she has called they told her she would have to bring the cards to guest services to be checked. I thought I noticed recently that someone was able to find out how many days they had left by calling a special number. Can someone please tell me if this can be done?

Thanks

Unfortunately there is no way to tell how many days are left without having it checked at guest services.

In the future the best thing to do is to write the number of days left on the back of the ticket before you leave so you don't forget.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!