Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I liked Ciara punching Claire, but it didn't have the same impact as when Carrie punched Sami in 1997. That punch was YEARS in coming! It was cathartic!

Last edited:
I don't really mind the multiple personality storyline. It's more interesting than having her just mope around the mansion as herself.

The person getting on my nerves is Lani. She's such a liar and she acts all holier than thou when arresting Gabi.

Reactions: NAB
Finally got up. Eli just dug himself deeper. You know when someone says you better tell me it all and have no more lies . The lies are going to come bite you anyway.

What is with Kate's hair. Every time I see her she is a mess. What does Chad do all day that he can't see what is going on with Abby. He isn't working he isn't in his suits. I'm be worried that she is sleeping all the time.

Good for Eve for saying she won't marry Brady. He couldn't say he loved her. I was waiting for Theresa to come in at any moment. Isn't she coming back. Great father worried about getting married then his sick child.

Victor looked like he could barely walk to Maggie when he was at the bar. He soon will be like Caroline mentioned but not seen.

So prisoners always wear designer dresses in jail now....lol Really tired of this baby story.

Are they trying to make Claire and Ciara into Sami and Carrie. Why was Claire in a summer dress the other day taking pictures at night no less in the park while Kyla and the rest were in heavy coats in the square.

Love too how they all touch the evidence with a cloth, I'm sure most of the finger prints are rubbed off by now. Especially the top of the urn.

I’m on vacation and haven’t watched since last week, but read (Soap Central) that Alison Sweeney is returning this year for another stint. Not sure when, how late no, or the details. But with Sami returning hopefully it’ll be good.

She'll probably return either pregnant or with Rafe's baby. These stories are getting old. I am liking the Abby/Gabi/ Dr. Laura story line. I hope we find out that Abby didn't really kill Andre.

I’m on vacation and haven’t watched since last week, but read (Soap Central) that Alison Sweeney is returning this year for another stint. Not sure when, how late no, or the details. But with Sami returning hopefully it’ll be good.

I'm guessing it will be for John and Marlena's wedding. They are still getting married I hope. Even though we really don't see much of them. We need a blow out wedding like they used too not one at Doug's place either...lol

At least this whole baby story line is coming out this week with Lani and JJ. I saw the preview but can't for the life figure out why Lani is on the stand and has to say she sleep with Eli . I believe this is at Gabi's trial.

Another John and Marlena wedding. Haven;t they had enough? I'd really like a blow out wedding of the century that goes without a hitch, but for a different couple. Not sure who. Agree that it cannot be at Doug's Place. That place is a snooze.

I'm watching last Monday's episode and wonder why was Maggie pouring water at Doug's Place? If she wanted to work she could go to her own restaurant, Che Rue.

I don't know if you seriously want an answer but she claimed to be helping Julie out. And it's Chez Rouge named after her red hair and Mickey's pet name for her.

Will Sonny's dating app guy be Greg Rikaart from Y& R? I know he's coming on. I liked Jeff even with the man bun.

I just think it's incredibly selfish for Lani to ask Eli to give up his rights to his baby! I'm glad it came out in court today.

I will admit that I was starting to cheer as Lani's secret came out. It was sad to see JJ so hurt though, but his acting was fantastic.

Ugh, Julie. If I could visit Salem and slap her across the face I would. Her righteous "Horton's are better than everyone" attitude is old and annoying. I was glad that Rafe bit back that he's the kind of guy who sticks by his sister. Sadly I doubt that she'll have to eat crow once the truth comes out, as it'll be a pity party for Abby.

Could they not make the Hong Kong police department look exactly like Salem's? Come on, use a different set, do more than add a flag.

Last edited:
Loved JJ's acting and all he said to Lani! I honestly think if she would've been straight up with him from the beginning, he would've forgiven her. But this is a soap so gotta have the drama! LOL! :faint:

I know the police station was terrible. I wish we had some new sets. Guess we were lucky to get the k mansion redo and new couches for the Dimeras.

Weird that Chad said what is up with her dress, not is that a new dress. I guess because it was form fitting just sounded strange.

Wonder what is going to be up with this new Leo guy .

What in the world was Kate wearing today? I actually cried out WHOAAAAAAAA. Too much of a good thing is really bad.

I know the police station was terrible. I wish we had some new sets. Guess we were lucky to get the k mansion redo and new couches for the Dimeras.

Weird that Chad said what is up with her dress, not is that a new dress. I guess because it was form fitting just sounded strange.

Wonder what is going to be up with this new Leo guy .

I read somewhere that Leo is a pawn of Vivian's to get at the Kiriakas(sp?) family.

Yes she is paying him to get Sonny in bed. But it looks like Leo really likes Sonny.

What is with Kate's wardrobe lately? The leopard print was bad enough but today she was in big black checks.

Agree that the leopard print suit was too much. The grid lines from yesterday was certainly better. I did like her hair though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter