Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

They need to stop putting Gabby in jail. The story line is just stupid! I mean who is at fault, security left her alone after she was beaten up. And why does every person who ends up in jail and is injured goes to the hospital and poor Gabby who is innocent stays in jail hospital.

And why did Theresa just not tell anyone Chloe was in Mexico with Alfedeo!

There should be video evidence as to who else entered the room with Gabby.

Theresa was threatened by Alfedeo/Mateo that he would kill her and her family (Brady and Tate). She did tell Victor and of course Zander knows since he was there in Mexico.

What I don't get is how come everyone jumps on Theresa when she was the one there for over a year with the crazy drug lord. Seriously, what would anyone else do in her situation. She at least left a note, she tried.

Haven't watched today yet....

Maybe this is a build up to make Gabi really bad after all this. Can't they check for finger prints on the needle?
32626209_1046085892197654_5602269248282951680_n.jpg

Sorry don't know how to make this smaller. What a great picture of these two. Love Chloe's short hair. Kyle is coming back as Rex I believe. Who needs Lucas....lol

Is he going to be the new lawyer that Kate has her eyes on? I really want her to be with Lucas. He needs to have a happy life for once.

I just hope they let Theresa play the part about how scared she is for Brady and Tate's lives now that Chloe is back.

Lucas does need someone like Chloe.

Kate can go away. Not sure how she always manages to stay out of jail.

Kyle Lowder :lovestruc I loved him with Chloe. It would be amazing for them to paired back up again, and to hear him sing. Miss those days of long ago where they'd sing opera together. However, with Mimi returning he might be paired with her.

Kate, please go to jail. She manages to escape far too often. I'm still po'd that she and Lucas didn't serve time for framing Sami for killing Franco. Hello, Sami was receiving lethal injection when Lucas finally confessed.

--------
I'm still trying to catch up for this weeks episodes, only on Tuesday (had two weeks to catch up on). Enjoyed Lucas and Will's interaction with Ali. Poor Gabi, can someone please let her catch a break? I feel bad for Eve, can Theresa go away again? Sonny's a dumba**.

Reactions: NAB
Saw the preview for this week, interesting with Ben coming back.

I hate when they keep doing that too. Tripp just broke up , I know he stopped but still it never should have even gone there.

Don't really care about Lani and Eli , walk in walk out...lol

Please tell me JJ and Theresa are not going to be a thing.

I hope not! I hope maybe JJ can help Theresa win back Brady. Can't believe he's back with Eve.

Well we all know how Sonny is going to proof Leo lied , the bartender at the pub say it and told Sonny to go for it.

So Brady is going to take Tate to a hotel instead of looking for a place of his own first. These people move a lot and to hotels. And when did JJ get his own place other than the Martin house. Good for him that place is so dark and creepy.

I saw a picture of Ben with Ciara on the bed , everyone thought it was fake , guess not. Hope is going to freak. Ciara gets kidnapped a lot.

The mansion has to be getting full with so many people living there. Victor and Maggie, Sonny, Justin and Adrienne, Brady and Tate (now out), Xander (assuming he's there, but maybe not), Theresa (at least temporarily), and presumably any hired help.

At this point who has their own place? And not living in a hotel or Martin House? We never see Hope's house. Is anyone living in Lucas and Sami's/Daniel's/Chloe's/Nicole's former apartment? At least Sean's old loft is getting use. Chloe's Mexico bedroom looked like the apartment over the pub.

Claire, don't like her characters direction. She's reminding me of a needy Mimi at that age.

Speaking of Mimi returning, so are Belle and Sean. Wonder if we'll see Phillip return too? Will it be for a class reunion? Curious about the storyline on this one. Can;t arrive soon enough.

Why would they give Stephan the gun if the case has not been resolved? Or maybe I'm assuming that it hasn't been resolved as there has been no trial for Kate.

Why would they give Stephan the gun if the case has not been resolved? Or maybe I'm assuming that it hasn't been resolved as there has been no trial for Kate.
They have no proof that it wasn't self defence, even though they have some inconsistencies with the evidence and what Kate said happened. I thought they closed the case.

They did close the case. That is why he got the gun back. He just doesn't believe it was an accident. He wants to make Kate pay for killing his dear sweet mommy.

I'm a few days behind but watched yesterdays this morning. So JJ is living in Sonny and Will's old apartment only difference is the bed is in the living room and the kitchen is very red. Thought it was funny him putting his pants on behind the couch while his mother and Eric look away. One blind was closed but the other one wasn't ....lol

Xander in a suit doesn't do anything for me...lol His hair was too calmed down too.

Brady , Eve and Tate in a hotel room is just dumb. Glad Tate said he was bored. Why isn't he in daycare while they work anyway...give these people an office to go too. It is driving me crazy. Andre was the only one with a business office and he is dead.

Heard Paul is leaving , guess that means Will and Sonny will be back together. I liked Paul with Will. Sonny bores me to death.

Also read that they kept Gabi in jail longer because she is doing a movie. They could have let her out and stayed off screen for a bit. A lot is done off scene .

I too thought that it was funny that JJ was putting his pants on in front of the window. How about the kitchen next time. While I might not recall the bad history between "Jenny" and Theresa, Jennifer really needs to cool her heels here. JJ's a big boy.

Can characters please get apartments or their own homes. Imagine how expensive those hotel rooms must be. Agreed on the offices. If you have a legit business, then get an office. I'm sure it'll come with either drab green or blue walls, but it's better than working in your hotel room.

I too am assuming that with Paul leaving it'll be a Sonny and Will reunion. Perhaps Sami returning will be for their wedding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!