Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I can't find the article, but I read last week that the person who plays Andre/Tony is returning this fall. On the Soap Central boards people were talking that last night on Twitter it was posted that Jack would be returning too. Have not seen that posted in any articles though.

Yeah I saw that Jack was coming back but no one knows when. Mimi , Shawn and Belle , Nicole, Kyle but not sure what character is playing and Kate is taking over for Abby again. Oops forgot Sami is coming back too I believe. Lots of familiar faces that is for sure. Many of them are short time thing.

Jenifer's beef with Theresa was when she first came on she was working for Jenifer , they clashed. Then she teamed up with Anne to make Jenifer's life hell. Said Jenifer got everything because she was a Horton. I can remember one time she was going actually say sorry after talking to Daniel but something happened and Theresa got worse. Jenifer also thought it was her fault JJ was doing drugs when he came home from school that is where it started I think.

Forgot all about Theresa and Anne teaming up, it's been so long.

Is Sami going to be pregnant? So much Rafe talk about not having his own kids today.
Read that they casted a white baby who has already begun taping. Not sure who's it'll be. Sami doesn't need any more kids. She's already got two baby daddies as it is. Only other person who would have an infant would be Lani, but she and Eli don't fit the baby bill that they were looking for. It could be someone else returning with an infant in tow, but doubtful. Would rather it be a storyline of a baby being abandoned at the hospital than Sami having another child.

Forgot all about Theresa and Anne teaming up, it's been so long.

Read that they casted a white baby who has already begun taping. Not sure who's it'll be. Sami doesn't need any more kids. She's already got two baby daddies as it is. Only other person who would have an infant would be Lani, but she and Eli don't fit the baby bill that they were looking for. It could be someone else returning with an infant in tow, but doubtful. Would rather it be a storyline of a baby being abandoned at the hospital than Sami having another child.
Ha, no she surely doesn't! But Hope thinking about forgiving Rafe and all his kid talk today usually points to that.

Wonder if they will make the baby JJ's after all.

I saw that Lucas just finished taping , he is leaving it made it sound like he may be killed off because he said better enjoy Lucas while you can . Said he was on for 25 years, 2 months , 12 days and 4 hours.

I have wondered if they would make the baby JJs afterall, but you'd think that by this point she'd be showing and that they'd have run more tests to determine how far along she is. But with this being soaps you never know. Like it could come out that Valerie altered Lani's files or something. Bummer to be losing Lucas, but he doesn;t really get decent storylines. At least what he has been getting is better than poor Roman over at the Pub.

It could be Abby's baby. Who's the dad again.

They tape so far in advance it's hard to know for sure.

I’ve thought about Abby, but these would be fall episodes (guessing). Really hope not as The Who’s the daddy theme is overdone.

Hope it isn't Abby either. Did anyone else find it freaky to see the new Abby in the flashbacks with Ben.

So Theresa is going to run Bella , first she is a designer and now a business person . Victor really doesn't care about this company.

So Theresa is going to run Bella , first she is a designer and now a business person . Victor really doesn't care about this company.

And clearly a college education and business degree isn't needed either as most of the characters have demonstrated. It's amazing that Titan, Basic, Black, DeMara Enterprises, etc haven't gone bankrupt from lack of credible experience and education. But that's soapland for you.

Hope it isn't Abby either. Did anyone else find it freaky to see the new Abby in the flashbacks with Ben.

Yup. I thought they would leave the other Abby in since they are changing back to her, but I guess not soon enough. With them taping so far in advance the other Abby must still be on for a bit.

The writers sure make Theresa so much worse than she needs to be. Why not something like I want to run Bella because I have nothing! You have Eve, our son and a place to live!

Read somewhere on Soap Central that the baby will be
Just watched last Thursday's episode where Julie was ranting about Gabi once again. Come on, get over it. Her pretentious attitude to the Hernandez family needs to end. I'm sick of it. At least Doug has enough sense to be polite.

I find it funny that they haven't had the Lani/Eli storyline in 2 days. The part of losing the baby should have been a Friday cliff hanger and continue on a Monday.

How many times can Steve say the same thing to Stephan. I ff all the Kayla and Kate stuff. And why would Victor let Chad be CEO. I really hate business story lines. It was really dumb for Sonny to be CEO when he couldn't even run a coffee shop.

Only part I was interested in is Ciara and Ben.

Nothing on Theresa this week so far. Should be good when we get to see her again.

So we know that Abby is preggers, but who's the daddy? :sad2:

Poor Lani. I really felt for her and Eli, clearly in her visions she still wants to be with JJ. Hopefully there's a chance that things will work themselves out and once again we'll see them together. JJ was there for her when she needed it. I do like Eli and Gabi together so I'm hoping for the best there too. Plus their relationship pisses Julie off.

Saw that there's been a recast at Days, but don't know which character will be returning? http://soapcentral.com/days/news/2018/0627-stacy_haiduk_takes_over_for_eileen_davidson.php

I really like Theresa with JJ. There conversations almost sound normal.

The baby story ended really sad but I was still not invested in it. I thought Gabi and Eli were boring. Was wondering if they will put Stephan with Gabi. Yes she is mad at him right now but I could see these two together.

Hate that we are getting another who's the daddy story line.

Time to move along with Steve/Kayla storyline too. Should Kayla be at the hospital and not running around hotels...lol

Doing a lot of ff again.

I can see Gabi and Stephan together. At this point she's one of the few possible pairings in Salem, and they have enough fire between them that it could become something. He could handle her spunk.

Kayla and Steve need to wrap up this story. As well as Sonny/Leo/Kate/Creepy lawyer. Both storylines are going no where and need to wrap up and move on. Just give Steve a magical drug to return his eyesight or the magic bionic eye of some sort that they're after. It really doesn't matter at this point. When they are on screen I tune out.

I'd like to see more of Ciara and Ben. Hopefully it's not one of those falling in love with my captor type relationships, but I can see something there. Then Tripp and Claire can move on as neither is doing anything.

Reactions: NAB
Finally caught up.

So Chad and Abby were eating breakfast but John/Paul/Will were eating hamburgers. Hard to tell what time of day this is...lol

I think Stephan needs security for the mansion. Gabi just walked right in and went up stairs. So he is going to follow Gabi , so he will know what they are up too. Maybe the results will be changed more then once. Where is Gabi living ? Still with Rafe?

So now they end up killing Leo...where is this going to go. We know Paul is leaving the show too.

Anything good happen last week while I was on vacation? I saw most of Monday's episode so I know about Leo being dead, and Stephan confronting Gabi and Abigail about what was taken.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!