Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Really hope that Brady doesn't get Tate. He is quick to blame Theresa for things but never admits to all the things he's done. They should both be careful as Tate could end up without either of them.

Anything good happen last week while I was on vacation? I saw most of Monday's episode so I know about Leo being dead, and Stephan confronting Gabi and Abigail about what was taken.
You missed Clyde ...Hope and Rafe went to see him in jail to see if he had talked to Ben. Clyde didn't even know he was out of the hospital. I do believe he mentioned Jordan so I was wondering if she will show up again. Ben was also seeing Clyde in the cabin , freaking Ciara out . Clyde told Ben she was making fun of him and he took a tie out of his pocket and told Ben he knew what to do.

Ben is was losing it because Hope put a APB out on Ben and he couldn't get his meds. Ciara finally talked him into going to get them. I believe he broke her phone too so not sure how it was ringing yesterday. That is where he was coming from , or at least that is what we think since we don't know how the fire started.

Claire kissed Tripp again when she was freaking out about Ciara being with Ben.

I have been ff through the whole Will/Sonny/Paul scenes.

I believe he stepped on and broke the cell phone he bought that couldn't be traced. Ciara's was still fine and being charged last I saw.

Give Ben his darn meds already. I read a spoiler about Hope and Marlena fighting wonder if this is why. It seems to me Ben went and picked up his meds if Rafe has them so I don't think he started the fire.

I am really liking this storyline.

JJ is so right on with Theresa. I like these two together too. Not sure how she could burn cookies in such a small apartment...lol and turn around and have a whole tin ready for Brady to take.

The whole Ciara and Ben story line is really giving me an old school 1980 Luke and Laura on the run vibe. I really am liking them as a couple.

I think Leo came to and drove off in his car. He'll be back I'm sure.

I'm not really excited about seeing Nicole again although I like Arianne Zucker. I just got burned out on the character last year.

Hard to believe Days is taping their Christmas episodes this month.

July 19 marks the first anniversary of Ron Carlivati's material airing. I have really enjoyed most of his stuff over the past year.
Much more than GH and Y&R.

With all the children that are suppose to be joining Days in the next while, maybe Theresa will get custody of Tate. She is suppose to leave the show too isn't she? I thought I heard she was only on for a bit.

With all the children that are suppose to be joining Days in the next while, maybe Theresa will get custody of Tate. She is suppose to leave the show too isn't she? I thought I heard she was only on for a bit.
Yes they are leaving it open too so she can come back. I heard that they are going to make her mother Kim ill so she goes to take care of her. Now does she take Tate who knows. We barely see him anyway.

Now I really want Theresa to win custody. Then I want Brady to find out what Eve did and kick her to the curb. She is awful for arranging that to happen to her sister.

A lot of people are not liking Theresa and don't know why JJ would help her. Now that he has put his job and maybe jail time for her , Jenifer is going to flip. I still like these two together. That court seen was really good. Can't wait for Brady to find out it was Eve and Victor.

Don't know how Gabi changed the results so fast and printed it off with a new envelop so fast , Kyla must have been gone a long time. Why was Stephan day dreaming about Gabi that was one weird conversion. I don't really care who's the father is.

How many woman on this show are told they can't have a baby...tired of this storyline too.

JJ is trying to do the right thing. He knows Theresa isn't using drugs, so he believes her when she believes Brady planted them to get the upper hand in the custody case. It was the only way he could think of to make it fair. Now in reality, they could do a hair follicle test on both parents if they wanted.

Soaps, they don't have to make sense!

Can't wait to see what Brady does when he finds out Eve and Victor cost him to lose custody of Tate. Still don't know why he can be in love with Eve after she thought he had been drinking (was actually drugged) and Lucas had to get him to the hospital as Eve left him in the square alone.

So Brady knew he had to give up his son and he sent him out for ice cream........yeah you want to spend time with him. He should have done the ice cream himself.

I was thinking the drug test too. That is all JJ has to do now you would think to prove he is taking them.

I’m surprised Justin didn’t tell Brady.

Really hate this Steve/Kyla storyline. Steve says the same thing over and over. Wonder how they are going to write him out.

Well Eve isn't going to get away with it much longer. I'm surprised Chloe hasn't told him or at least hinted. Chloe would have more loyalty to Brady than Eve. Jennifer isn't going to let it rest either so it's just a matter of time. Can't wait to see what Brady does when he finds out.

Strange how Theresa left with the suitcase but the stroller with Tate was just sitting there.

I love how Brady stepped up and handled the situation with Tate at the end even though it broke his heart. I would've liked seeing JJ and Teresa as a couple.

Well Eve isn't going to get away with it much longer. I'm surprised Chloe hasn't told him or at least hinted. Chloe would have more loyalty to Brady than Eve. Jennifer isn't going to let it rest either so it's just a matter of time. Can't wait to see what Brady does when he finds out.

Strange how Theresa left with the suitcase but the stroller with Tate was just sitting there.

Well in truth there was no way Tate was fitting in that stroller...lol

I sure hope Ciara is going to get lawyer Ted for Ben... there is no way Hope or Rafe should be on this case. How could they even keep him if they don’t know how the fire is started.

Gabi had to think fast today, but Abby was right it wasn't her choice to make. Abby was raped by Stephan. We all know that Abby probably isn't going to go though it with it but still.

How come Gabi's scraps on her face are gone but Stephan's are all still there. He got beat up a long time ago.

I think Abigail probably changed her mind about killing the baby before Stefan got there. Otherwise I don't think Sterfan could get her to change her mind. I could be wrong, but I've been watching soaps long enough to be suspicious.

I also suspect Leo isn't dead and wrote the note to Will.

How come Gabi's scraps on her face are gone but Stephan's are all still there. He got beat up a long time ago.

Because Gabi's much better at applying make-up. The right concealer will make them disappear, like they never existed. lol. :rotfl:

Reactions: NAB
Boy Gabi prop in all those scenes today was that paper...lol Oh yeah and I'm just going to burn it in front of the bar. Does Gabi smoke , I do not have a lighter in my purse. Really wish the directors or writers or who ever would think this though. Let's send Ari off to sleep over camp so young instead of spending time with her mother. Sure she is mad at her but make an effort.

So who do you think sent Will the letter? Leo I'm sure he must still be alive, Sonny can't go to jail after all.

Bring Ben and Ciara back I'm getting bored again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!