Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

Sami's hand was on the gun so she would have gpr on her hands and so would Eric.

Oh they are going to have their hands full with Hattie. LOL Marlena is hidden in an unoccupied floor of the hospital hooked up until she recovers.
*If* the bullet was fired by the gun Sami was holding. I don’t think it was.

I havent watched this show since my divorce in the year 2000 (around the time Marlena was possessed by a demon...I'm not kidding... that was the premise). Seems like the plot continues to move slowly. One month of episodes covers about 2 hours. Is Stefano still alive/resurrected? How does this show survive? You have to have the patience of a saint to follow this campy soap opera...just sayin'.

I havent watched this show since my divorce in the year 2000 (around the time Marlena was possessed by a demon...I'm not kidding... that was the premise). Seems like the plot continues to move slowly. One month of episodes covers about 2 hours. Is Stefano still alive/resurrected? How does this show survive? You have to have the patience of a saint to follow this campy soap opera...just sayin'.
Well it does move slow at times but her has really picked up speed again in the last few months.

We saw Hope kill Stephano but no one ever stays dead on this show...lol They would have to recast him if they brought him back , I'm sure that will never happen. They have brought in a lot of his off spring though.

I too watched when Marlena was possessed. There were a lot of far fetch things on this show I point them out a lot...lol But since I have been watching for so long it is hard not to still watch. Sometimes I go stretches and watch a weeks worth and lately I have been watching everyday.

Don't think they would have Hope plant that evidence but I like they are at her for it. I think it was Tripp or heck even Claire but she wants Ben with Ciara so maybe not her but either one could get a finger print off Ben.

Marlena plays Hattie so well. Just by her facial expression I could tell it was her. I hope they show us when this happened and where Marlena really is.

Well it does move slow at times but her has really picked up speed again in the last few months.

We saw Hope kill Stephano but no one ever stays dead on this show...lol They would have to recast him if they brought him back , I'm sure that will never happen. They have brought in a lot of his off spring though.

I too watched when Marlena was possessed. There were a lot of far fetch things on this show I point them out a lot...lol But since I have been watching for so long it is hard not to still watch. Sometimes I go stretches and watch a weeks worth and lately I have been watching everyday.

Don't think they would have Hope plant that evidence but I like they are at her for it. I think it was Tripp or heck even Claire but she wants Ben with Ciara so maybe not her but either one could get a finger print off Ben.

Marlena plays Hattie so well. Just by her facial expression I could tell it was her. I hope they show us when this happened and where Marlena really is.
The facial expression was what clued me in right away, lol.

I think Hope is desperate enough to get Ben away from Ciara to frame him. She is in complete unreasonable mode. Look what she’s doing to Sami. She’s letting her personal life get in the way of her work life. I just do not like her at the moment. She’s harsh, unforgiving and witchy 24/7. It’s hard to find anything redeeming about her at the moment.

I'm a few episodes behind..

Haven't reached the episode with newly found evidence, but Tripp planting evidence is a possibility. Both he and Hope would have reason to do so.

As for Marlena, Hattie???? Now I have to try to power through and catch up when I get free time.

Hope, ugh. She's just mean these days. Never fully liked the character, but really dislike her right now.

Just FYI, the Marlena possession story ran from 1994-1995 and brought Days to #2 in the ratings (after Y&R).

Bell's crying at Marlena's bedside as she's taken off life support was frustrating. The girl could have waited another week or four before acting on the order. No feelings for her tears. She chose what to do, Eric and Sami had no say.

I think something is going to come up with that DNA test or why would they mention the other thing. I know Rex is coming back and he was Lucas's half brother, didn't he leave with Mimi? I did listen and Bonnie did call herself mama to the baby so who knows. Who knows who took that baby.

Gabi is good at playing evil but no way you are going to tell me she carried pregnant Abby up those stairs. Every award scene with Thomas too. I know it is a story plot but why wouldn't Chad pick up Abby at the house instead of her having to cart picnic stuff and Thomas to the town square.

Who is watching Marlena if Kayla is looking out for Lucas and his test....lol

Not sure why but I'm not even interested in Lani and Eli. Too boring just as she was with JJ. Wonder how Sheila will come into play with Eli now that she is back.

I think Mimi has the baby. She is supposed to be coming back. I agree that something is up with the DNA test. I was wondering how Gabi managed that feat of carrying Abby up the stairs also. LOL She must be taking up weight lifting.

I think something is going to come up with that DNA test or why would they mention the other thing. I know Rex is coming back and he was Lucas's half brother, didn't he leave with Mimi? I did listen and Bonnie did call herself mama to the baby so who knows. Who knows who took that baby.

Gabi is good at playing evil but no way you are going to tell me she carried pregnant Abby up those stairs. Every award scene with Thomas too. I know it is a story plot but why wouldn't Chad pick up Abby at the house instead of her having to cart picnic stuff and Thomas to the town square.

Who is watching Marlena if Kayla is looking out for Lucas and his test....lol

Not sure why but I'm not even interested in Lani and Eli. Too boring just as she was with JJ. Wonder how Sheila will come into play with Eli now that she is back.
I kept thinking somehow the baby is Mimi’s, the Rex thing makes sense. Some grandmas are referred to as “Mama.” I think it’s much more likely she’s the grandma. With the different DNA test mentioned it could be Mimi + Rex = Lucas + Bonnie? Maybe?

Harvest Love is on in Canada this Saturday with Jen Lilley on W. Not sure if it's also on in the US.

Yes the yearning looks they give each other is beyond boring. I thought I heard somewhere that the actor who plays Stefan is leaving acting for a while and someone will replace him. Anyone else hear this?

Yes the yearning looks they give each other is beyond boring. I thought I heard somewhere that the actor who plays Stefan is leaving acting for a while and someone will replace him. Anyone else hear this?
Yes Brandon Barash will temporarily take his role. I believe I read somewhere that the guy playing him now came to work drunk , don’t know if that is true.

The new guy is from GH I think.

Tyler Christopher who is playing Stefan now played Nicholas Cassadine for many years on GH. Surprised to hear he would come in drunk if that is true.

Brandon Barash was also on GH for awhile. Fun fact, he was married to Kristen Storms who played the original Belle.

So Kristen can walk around the hospital with a big gun ...lol Wonder what she told Stephan

So where did Hattie get the marriage licence I missed that? She does make me laugh though.

Was nice to see Harold again and he didn’t turn Sami in was confused on the timeline since Stephan brought her breakfast but it seemed to be the same day for the rest.

Love the conversation with Susan and Victor surprised she is still around.

Eric is a mess , he looks so rough too. I guess we will see Nicole soon.

Don’t get the whole thing with Theresa calling saying she is staying there...and hanging up , just strange I know it is to show Brady lost Tate but nothing really changed .

Trip and Ciara are really boring....

The scene with Hattie dancing around the room had me in stitches. Was that really Deirdre dancing or a standin? It sure looked like her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!