Days of Our Lives Watchers Part Three...

I totally agree. I fast forwarded through most of the episode today. I’m also having a hard time getting used to having Kate back I had become so used to Marci Miller
My older DD did not even realize she had been switched. She looked up from what she was doing and said, “I thought you said she was leaving.” :laughing: She grew up with Kate as Abby though and very rarely sees the show anymore. It hasn’t been hard for me but I think Marci had more chemistry with Stephan and was a little edgier.

If I remember correctly, Ben's serial killer tendencies started when he realized Abby was cheating on him. Now he's getting in a relationship with Ciara? What happens if she rejects him at some point? I'm sorry but I do not blame Hope in the least for trying to protect her daughter. Does medication really just stop the urge to kill?
I know it's a soap, just my humble opinion! :)

Loved all Julie’s flash backs today. Boy it she look like Theresa when she was on the phone call with Tom and Alice.

Usually we don’t see them put the tree up ,it usually just appears.

I heard that Lucas is back filming ...wonder if he brings Ali back. I thought he was gone for good.

I was excited for Kate to come back but finding it jarring to see her and how skinny she is . The wig has to go..lol I do love her energy she brings to Abby. Can’t wait until she sees Ben living there.

Susan Seaforth Hayes deserved the tribute. I only wish there were more clips. The final montage brought a tear to my eye as a longtime viewer.

Loved all Julie’s flash backs today. Boy it she look like Theresa when she was on the phone call with Tom and Alice.

Usually we don’t see them put the tree up ,it usually just appears.

I heard that Lucas is back filming ...wonder if he brings Ali back. I thought he was gone for good.

I was excited for Kate to come back but finding it jarring to see her and how skinny she is . The wig has to go..lol I do love her energy she brings to Abby. Can’t wait until she sees Ben living there.
What’s weird is the Abby transition has been totally seamless for me. I tried to picture Marci as Gabi and I couldn’t. I did notice how much tinier she is though especially next to Gabby. Love that Julie has her back.

I was glad to see Lucas have a real send off. I would love it if he stayed.

Susan Seaforth Hayes deserved the tribute. I only wish there were more clips. The final montage brought a tear to my eye as a longtime viewer.
Absolutely! I got all teary too.

Nit:It drives me bonkers that Claire and Ciara refer to Julie as “grandma.” Also a week or so ago someone referred to Hope as Julie’s daughter and Julie also said something like, “my daughter...” I get that families default to the “norm” terms in complicated families but IMO it’s hard enough keeping relatives straight on Days. I don’t know why it bugs me so much but it does.

So why didn’t Chloe think of this when it first happened? Great mother...Parker is always with his grandparents. I don’t know what is going to happen but I can see Eric marrying Sarah and Brady marrying Chloe so they are not single. Let the fighting continue between the brothers. Hope in the end Eric is the father.

Have no idea what Kayla and Trip talked about other than Steve is out of jail and not coming home. I fast forward through all that...her dress was every bright !

The whole Leo thing is so dumb what happened to our villain families..they would never be blackmailed they had people that took care of the problems. And no one was just walking in the front door and moving through out the house.

Last edited:

Julie's tribute was well done. Since DAYS is wayyy older than I am, it was nice to see the old episodes and interaction with Alice and Tom. Yet I did wonder what everything was in relation too as I was unaware. However, Julie did explain it right?

I enjoyed Lucas saying good bye to everyone. Perhaps the only thing better would have been to add Lucas flashbacks, but then he isn't gone for good. Like always I'm sure/hopeful that Brian will be back.

Eric- please get a haircut and while at it, a good scrubbing. At this point I think he might do nest living out at the cabin and plotting a take down of some company.

Chloe- Julie's comment to her about the world not revolving around her was rude. If you didn't want to be overheard then make the call privately an not in your place of business for all to hear.

Leo- can it end already???????????? Time to move on.

Abby- I'm enjoying Kate's return, but she's just too skinny. I mean didn;t she have a baby like a week ago? Although I thought they tried playing it off that it was a few weeks ago. Ya right.

Baby Holly- I'm not interested.

Have a few episodes from last week to still catch up on, but it was nice to see them assemble the tree early. But the whole Lani/JJ/Eli interaction is too awkward to watch. It kind of reminds me that Julie continues to insensitive to everyone other than her favorites. Never bothered to think about how JJ might feel about the situation unfolding in his moms house.

Julie's tribute was well done. Since DAYS is wayyy older than I am, it was nice to see the old episodes and interaction with Alice and Tom. Yet I did wonder what everything was in relation too as I was unaware. However, Julie did explain it right?

I enjoyed Lucas saying good bye to everyone. Perhaps the only thing better would have been to add Lucas flashbacks, but then he isn't gone for good. Like always I'm sure/hopeful that Brian will be back.

Eric- please get a haircut and while at it, a good scrubbing. At this point I think he might do nest living out at the cabin and plotting a take down of some company.

Chloe- Julie's comment to her about the world not revolving around her was rude. If you didn't want to be overheard then make the call privately an not in your place of business for all to hear.

Leo- can it end already???????????? Time to move on.

Abby- I'm enjoying Kate's return, but she's just too skinny. I mean didn;t she have a baby like a week ago? Although I thought they tried playing it off that it was a few weeks ago. Ya right.

Baby Holly- I'm not interested.

Have a few episodes from last week to still catch up on, but it was nice to see them assemble the tree early. But the whole Lani/JJ/Eli interaction is too awkward to watch. It kind of reminds me that Julie continues to insensitive to everyone other than her favorites. Never bothered to think about how JJ might feel about the situation unfolding in his moms house.
So funny, I like Eric’s look these days. I love when they let him go a little gray since he and Sami are technically older than Brady. I’m also glad they stopped putting all that goop in his hair.

Julie did explain. Pretty much those flashbacks were about her having and giving up David. She was mean to Chloe but their relationship has always been contentious. It ended on a kinder note. Eli, Lani and JJ have all had conversations establishing that they’re all cool with things so I didn’t find that insensitive. Julie is brash, always has been so I don’t think anyone thinks anything of it. I love, love, love that Julie is helping out Abby. It still makes me angry that JJ, Chad and Jen have no faith in her.

Even though I hate Gabi , Camila is doing a great job playing her. Loved the scenes with her and Julie. I’m sure Kyla saying she won’t tell Jenifer will come into play somewhere. Kayla really needs to lock her office...

All the rest meh. Not sure why we need Rafe and Eli.

Same conversations over and over with Hope

So Charlotte has a fever...does that mean she will get sick and that is how Chad finds out or will Julie tell him. I know he finds out Dec 25-26.

Love Kate reading Ken’s book. Thought it was funny that she had on a velvet robe and kitten heel slippers lounging in a hotel room.

I still like to know what they will do with Gabi when all this comes out.

Guess I'm the only one watching...lol

Christmas eve is a long day....Gabi just said that it was when talking to Ari. Where was Will in there little family breakfast. Gabi is so worried about kids but doesn't spend the day with her own. To busy wanting to put a pillow over Julie's face. Why didn't JJ see that when he went in. Abby can get a divorce on Christmas eve interesting, what money can buy...lol

Poor Holly is she going to have a Christmas, Maggie just gives her over just like that to Chloe didn't do it slowly Does Holly really know any of them. Wow. I really don't get Sarah and why she is so attached to this.

Leo with the red underwear at the square. Don't know where this story line is going but can't take Will mopping around.

Loved John and Marlena and there shopping list. John's talk with Eric was nice too. Really not liking Brady at all.

Not sure what is happening with the new girl Haley? I know she is a love interest for JJ but why start out with a nurse with huge tears right off the bat. Just strange that she would be somewhere private to call who ever.

Leo and the red undies, way to taunt Will. He's just scum...sadly he kind of reminds me of my brother. :rolleyes:

I just tune out the Julie/Abby/Gabi story right now.

Sarah needs to back away a bit. She comes out of no where, doesn't know anyone, and yet is sticking up for Eric. She needs to take a back seat. And how easy was it to snag the job thanks to family connections.

Leo’s outfits are killin’ me. :rotfl2:Amazing how they managed to get the snowflakes and stripes to line up perfectly on the tie and lapels.

I thought it was gonna be when Jen and Hope were standing next to each other, holding ornaments and looking sad. I thought they were gonna hang Jack’s and Bo’s ornaments then. I did see Jack’s (and Zack’s) later.

Today was really good, Gabi had to admit what she did. I wonder what Stephan will do to her.

Today was really good, Gabi had to admit what she did. I wonder what Stephan will do to her.
As soon as I saw Ben’s text to Ciara I knew he sent Ben after her.

Why Abby thinks Stephan would take this all laying down is beyond me.

Chad thinks he can just apologize and it’s all good. You can tell Abby isn’t playing that.

Big hints about Jack coming back. I’m excited for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter